Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

PsychoZombieKid

Name your addiction

I'm addicted to reading absurd posts by people who live to find any and every possible avenue to attack emo on an emo site. In other words, trolls, antagonists and people who hate the fact that they are, or were in any way ever, connected to emo. Too funny.

I'm addicted to reading absurd posts by people who live to find any and every possible avenue to attack emo on an emo site. In other words, trolls, antagonists and people who hate the fact that they are, or were in any way ever, connected to emo. Too funny.

Mop head, you are an absolute idiot. It doesn't take a troll or antagonist to hate emo. 

for example. have you seen the one kid who said  "emo is all I ever knew" 

Previous to that, the kid said he was the only emo in his school and in his family.... 

I don't believe it would take a just troll or antagonist, better yet a logical and critical thinker to note that

1: the kid is fool of shit. 

2: You and the likes of you kinda fly through the internet profiles just looking to be friends with other emos cause for the life of you, you don't even try to be friends with anyone outside the emo standard... You determine who you wanna be friends with based on their hair style or the music they listen to.

3: at least you are ruled by your emotions....you are special cause your emotional yes?  oh wait that's a typical human thing, it's a universal constant. Gee you didn't really accomplish much in the whole being different persuasion have you? 

Mop head, you are an absolute idiot. That's quite a statement from a newbie who doesn't even know me, don't you think?. It doesn't take a troll or antagonist to hate emo. (on an emo site no less, lol) for example. have you seen the one kid who said  "emo is all I ever knew" 

Previous to that, the kid said he was the only emo in his school and in his family....  Did it ever occur to you that I might not be referring to him at all? In fact I was not. Nor was I referring to anyone who replied to him. Could it possibly be that something is going on here that you are not privy to? Do you think that there is even the slightest possibility of that? 

I don't believe it would take a just troll or antagonist, better yet a logical and critical thinker to note that

1: the kid is fool of shit. See above, and it's full not fool (Freudian slip?).

2: You and the likes of you kinda fly through the internet profiles just looking to be friends with other emos cause for the life of you, you don't even try to be friends with anyone outside the emo standard... You determine who you wanna be friends with based on their hair style or the music they listen to. Do tell! Would it surprise you to know that my friends have a great variety of hair styles and musical tastes? I bet it would.

3: at least you are ruled by your emotions....you are special cause your emotional yes?  oh wait that's a typical human thing, it's a universal constant. Gee you didn't really accomplish much in the whole being different persuasion have you? 

And all of this is to be expected on an emo site even? When in Rome do as Romans do. Ever go on a coffee related site and say "I hate coffee?" Same thing. And you're just a little Too Funny.

• Upvote 1

Mop head, you are an absolute idiot. That's quite a statement from a newbie who doesn't even know me, don't you think?. It doesn't take a troll or antagonist to hate emo. (on an emo site no less, lol) for example. have you seen the one kid who said  "emo is all I ever knew" 

Previous to that, the kid said he was the only emo in his school and in his family....  Did it ever occur to you that I might not be referring to him at all? In fact I was not. Nor was I referring to anyone who replied to him. Could it possibly be that something is going on here that you are not privy to? Do you think that there is even the slightest possibility of that? 

1: the kid is fool of shit. See above, and it's full not fool (Freudian slip?).

2: You and the likes of you kinda fly through the internet profiles just looking to be friends with other emos cause for the life of you, you don't even try to be friends with anyone outside the emo standard... You determine who you wanna be friends with based on their hair style or the music they listen to. Do tell! Would it surprise you to know that my friends have a great variety of hair styles and musical tastes? I bet it would.

And all of this is to be expected on an emo site even? When in Rome do as Romans do. Ever go on a coffee related site and say "I hate coffee?" Same thing. And you're just a little Too Funny.

aww I wanted to correct his spelling error

internet, books, allegory, observing everything (not like scientifically), writing crappy stories and shitty poetry, music (specially Linkin Park), talking, making friends... ^_^

I'm addicted to care/love, meaning my heart breaks for so many people so much, I am NOT one of those people who "love all" idiots, I'm a person who see life how it is "desperate man do desperate things" thousands are dieing we want to stop violence put an end to poverty, it's just sad and we turn so many blind eyes and people are driven to violence and desperation because they can't feed there wife and kids... How can we become so consumed with these useless things, so far as to be addicited when so many are dieing... My addiction is care, or it's my fatal flaw that i'd lay down my life for anyone, why? Because such an act of love would change someone's life, i give away a lot of my stuff, why? Because people don't understand such love. "I don't like the world" i said once my friend say "then change it" and so I can't fully explain why, but i fight this world and everything it tries to tell me, like life is about money and power and being "cool" it's just cool-aid that will kill you, conform you... make you numb to the thousand of screams of those who have no food or who roam the streets because they were abandonded... Just sad,

• Upvote 1

i have to say peace tea i now every flaver they have and i drink them every day i will have like 10 in one day i cant stop like my friends they have moanster i have peace tea

Every flavor?

That razzleberry shit is disgusting.

I love Caddy Shack though.