Sign in to follow this  
FrazzledOne

Need to talk to someone?

Hi there. I'm Frazz, in-case you weren't around on this site when I was (Glad to be back, by the way). 

Anyway, I've noticed that some of you have mental or physical problems, or things that upset you, and more importantly, I've noticed that most of you have no idea how to deal with these things.

I'm not a psychologist. I'm not a psychiatrist. I'm just a young Australian who's studying his ass off 6 days a week in his 3rd year of uni (twin degrees of Clinical Psychology, and Clinical Neuropsychology). 

I'm not saying I'm a professional. I'm saying if you need someone to talk to, not only am I kind, caring and compassionate, but I'm probably the most knowledgeable person on this site in regards to the human mind.

Don't stress. Don't harm yourself. Just talk.

• Upvote 6

I approve of this post. But I would also consider it important to not just be kind, compassionate and caring, but also shoot them straight with things. Which occasionally means tough love.

I approve of this post. But I would also consider it important to not just be kind, compassionate and caring, but also shoot them straight with things. Which occasionally means tough love.

Agreed. Which is why I show brutal honesty.

Why yes. Yes I am.

I suppose that's a problem if you have Coulrophobia (Fear of Clowns).

But really, I do Special FX Make-up for some films and movies when I'm not working/studying. 

I've put thought into changing my image, and I will be doing so soon.

Although even I was surprised at the amount of people who have, and are continuing, to message said clown.

Quickly stopping by to thank those who messaged me, and to congratulate them on the steps they've taken.

It has been very educational for me, and I'm glad to have helped.