New Chat! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jEdw4rdl

Suicide Room

The way he died, calling for his parents. Its just ironic to me. The people he hated, screamed at and pushed away were the first names he screamed for help.

People take for granted what they have until its gone.

I loved that movie, the end just makes me suu emotional >.< it was so sad how he died tho.. But the movie is amazing, everyone should watch it

I've seen it, and it is an amazing movie. Great actors, and a story that made me cry. I felt like that it was a tragic how he die, but it also saved that girl's life. Finally got her out of her room, and out into the real world.

Omg! I was just talking about this movie to my friend the other day! I'm so glad you made this topic! :)

I own it actually on DVD. Amazing movie! And I believed he killed himself cause the girl never showed up.

He was completely isolated & alone. His father turned off the internet and he had no one to talk too anymore.

Once he was dying, he cried and screamed for his mom cause he didn't want to die but it was already too late.

And they kept filming him anways!! I was so angry! I wanted to punch them both! Wouldn't you help someone who was crying like that?

I know I would. <3

Other movies worth checking out is 2:37 & Ordinary People.

Edited by SamsHorrorStory

I’ve seen it

In all honesty, I think they want an important message to be there, but it isn’t. I think people took it the wrong way. It’s supposed to discourage suicide, yet the “tumblr kids” got ahold of it, like everything else, and made the depressed people even more depressed. Yes, I didn’t like it. Don’t come at me, hear me out. They’re idea of suicide cults was what threw me off. They’re horrible, convincing people to kill themselves. Yet, in this movie they show them as loving friends. I used to like it, until I went through similar things.

• Upvote 1