Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

^-^ Cute Kat ^-^

i live with a demon.

Ok, so as u know by my title, I live with a demon. He creeps me out. He stares, touches me (arm), messes up my room, turns things on and off. If u don't believe me, I have proof. Warning: before u look at the picture. This attachment may cause sleep dilemma, paranormal thoughts, and visions. Viewer discretion is advised.

post-33434-0-49894900-1391311971_thumb.jpg

We understand little of spiritualism

as a general rule: a demon "body", a "disembodied" ghost

objects moved, palpable sensations: unfortunately pushing the needle toward the demon

a ghost follows the house: a demon person

if you try to sleep one night out of the house what happens? 
When you return NOT be alone, however,

What are you doing? The obvious thing to do is to go seek help from a paranormal expert that knows what they are talking about. What are you possibly gonna accomplish asking us? Not that I believed you but if you're talking about your life being in danger, Well... Confide in people that can actually do shit about it. Just cause a hand full of us claim vampirism or are obsessed with death doesn't mean we can do shit about your situation.

As a "religious" person, I would recommend talking to some decent christians about it, having them pray over it with you, and basically cleaning up and shutting the spiritual doors that are open and allowed this to be happening.

By no means try and contact it, it will only screw you over. 

The Christians will tell you to tell it "Go away in the name of Jesus" and no doubt give you verses that you can recite not only for your own comfort, but that also tend to drive demons nuts.

BUT, the majority of the time, this will do no good unless you are actually believing what you are saying/reciting. Soooooo, yeah, become a christian.

Message me if you have questions and stuff.

Don't piss it off. You piss it off, you're fucked. Don't follow shit online and don't listen to people that tell you to talk to it. Demons have ways to fuck with your mind. I've never encounter with an entity but I've felt negative energy before and a weight on my shoulders when I walk into a place that feels wrong. I've had chills as well. I believe that the paranormal is real. The best advice I can tell you is that you have to get rid of it without pissing it off. I'm sorry but a priest would just piss it off and sometimes the shit they do doesn't work. You can be religious as fuck but if the demon is strong enough it can get to the point of killing people. but if you want to contact one then by all means but if it blows up in your face, I don't know what to tell you because once a demon is pissed there is nothing you can. Also remember, fear and anger fuel them. Make sure your house stays calm and at least content. If people end up getting in huge arguments the demon will become stronger. Also be strong minded, if a demon is strong enough it will try to take over the weak minded.I'm sorry if a demon is there. But there really isn't much you can do.

Edited by 420BlazeitEllie~

They attach themselves to a certain object. Think about when it started and if something was given to you around or at that time. If not then someone else in your house may have.

Hmmm. I would say if you piss it off then you're screwed like what Ellie said. Take it from me. I pissed off a demon before and I got seriously injured. Just stay calm I guess. Hell if I know. I can't really give good advice for this.

Thanks guys for the help and all... I have attempted to do all u have suggested, but it's really REALLY difficult not to piss off a demon. Learned that the hard way. I have unexplained marks on my body and they seem like scars. They are just... marks. They won't go away and there are many of them. My mom doesn't believe me. She laughs at the demon's mention. And I'm only 14 guys, I can't call up a pro. This sucks. It's ruining my life.

I hide my demons in a closet. There they try and tell me what to do, so I then lock them inside the closet. When their voice scream through the locked door I throw the closet in a pound and watch it sink to the bottom.

The way to deal with it is find out how to block its voice out(use ur will power and law of attraction, its done the same as learning to talk to spirits. this is the most importent step and the first normaly but do what you need most. And stay alive :D), learn to walk your own body again :D and slow down physicly take each step yourself, decide where to put you foot down and how untill YOU do it all again. never talk to it ever! no matter what, it will just make you like it or open up to it or fear it. and start talking for your self again  :tongue:. to do all this you need to relax find ur inocence again and losen up. anxiety is how they lock you up inside your own body you just need to feel its ok to express yourself and never get an exorsism they could kill you trying to exorcise it or pour boiling water in your eyes, the catholic method is horrible. also im not sure but it may have just been me but dont have an orgasm all the time, it can conect you to it. if you need to, focus on yourself while you do it and when you pay attention to it, stop untill ur back to focusing on you.
Lots of love to you all and i wish you the best of luck and freedom from all that torment. Be safe and take no shit :D

Edited by Matty1881

EVILACTIVITY: What are you doing talking to us*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

:happy:; Cute Kat :happy:; is a smart person actuly, emos know more then most about spirits and demons, but there dosent seem to be too meny real emos on this site, they are the ones who will realy help you. tbh they are your main likely source of help, eviactivity had a good point but just made emos look like fakers. truth is ur emo style will protect you too it keep you alive inside and keeps you from other bad shit. So youll be fine if you take my advice it will just go away an possibly wait for a chance to come back. also try to only block the demon out, not all spirit comunication. it is possible and just as easy as switching the tallent off. also look up Divinetruth.com and go to downloads an pick one that looks relavent. THOUGH I WARN YOU NOT TO EVER SPEAK WITH THERE ANGELS OR THE PPL IN PERSON THEY ARE MUCH WORSE THEN DEMONS. NEVER TALK TO THEM EVER. THE DVDS HAVE ALL THEYl TELL YOU ANY WAY. some of his dvds are shit like some of the new ones but there are others like the battle for your soul that is great. He also he teaches about emotions whitch is interesting. ITS UNBELIVEBLY ACURATE INFO. also he dose lie ocasionly and ses a rediculous personal claim but its just bullshit to brainwash ppl. but his info unbelivably good none the less.

Edited by Matty1881

Check it actually is a demon? I'm not saying it isnt , shit happened to me? I'm calling demon, but go to a psyk. Get a check up from the neck up, and if its not it'll go away, if not, ask it politely to leave, if that doesn't work you can run, or fight, or kneel and accept its patronage, or gods "salvation".

Tip, don't do that last one,if its a stray sucubuss, it'll fuck with you until you're dead literally.

P.s. if we're taking you too litteraly, and this is some human cunt trimg to fuck with you, message me and we'll sort it the fuck out.