Sign in to follow this  
emoboy bring me thehorizon

Lets hear it for PTV tho ?

Pierce the veil sounds like the blood brothers, only they're not even remotely close to being as good as the blood brothers who despite being able to fit the category of a scene band managed to make music that was both creative lyrically and musically.

Guess that's why they never got as popular as some of the other scene bands. They were actually good and that concept was too much for tin eared scenesters.

Pierce the veil sounds like the blood brothers, only they're not even remotely close to being as good as the blood brothers who despite being able to fit the category of a scene band managed to make music that was both creative lyrically and musically.

Guess that's why they never got as popular as some of the other scene bands. They were actually good and that concept was too much for tin eared scenesters.

No idea who Blood Brothers are, please explain as I am would like to know who they are.

i thought PTV was like a tv channel...i was like fuck yeah!! i don't know what that is but it seems pretty dope..........but then i saw what it was abbreviated for...then i thought....eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww