Sign in to follow this  
EmoAdult

Would emo hair with the sides and back shaved look wierd?

I've been looking at pictures of emo hair for guys and the sides and back are usually pretty long.

I was thinking of shaving the sides and back but leaving the top and fringe part of my hair alone.

Would that look ok? Yes? No?

Edited by EmoAdult
  • Upvote 1

Ok so I accidently shaved a bald spot in the back of my head trying to get it shorter, so I think I'm just going to shave the whole back and sides off and go for that hiter youth look.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i see that style but evan worse all the time. some evan have only the very top with hair an the fringe back over it stiling up like elvis but all the way back :s. wtf is wrong with the world it fucking crazy. and have yous seen the shit at big w, no one evan wears that stuff.

Edited by Matty1881

I think it's awesome, besides. What's it matter what you look like so long as you're happy with it? (fuck you with a cactus politely, naysayers)

what you're looking for has a name

and its called the Hitler Youth

orig-19586931.jpg

hitleryouthhaircut.png

Ok so I accidently shaved a bald spot in the back of my head trying to get it shorter, so I think I'm just going to shave the whole back and sides off and go for that hiter youth look.

Well, it really depends on your face shape, if your face is circle or triangle, it won't work, upside-down triangle (AKA heart shaped) and verticale oval and maybe square if your face is portioned correctly.