Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

AngelofDarkness66613

Help... ._.

The guy I want more then anything..who used to be my best friend and basically lived with me.. wants nothing to do with me and has a girl kinda and will never ever like me and were not even friends really anymore. I lost that friend. Another guy iv liked won't be my friend either and blocked me actually. So that's two. I really cared about. Anyone who likes me is a total NO. The other guy doesn't seem to even wanna talk but even if we talk its always sex x.x ugh... And then I keep dreaming of Austin (my ex who turned out really really bad but I swear is my soulmate) every night...everything's so okay in the dreams... Then waking up so depressed its unreal... I have no guy to make me feel okay at all. Iv been really upset two days now but today since its twice now I'm..really not okay. I have my friends at the park but.. Being high everyday since the breakup slowly doesn't help anymore. I can't be with him...but..I need to be. Or even friends. I shouldn't want anything to do with him.. These dreams are torture.

you don't love them or think they are your soulmate...your feeling a freindship love and getting that shit mixed up

Okay first off, you need to sit back and accept the fact that he is in the past. If he was bad then why still hang up on him? Second off you need to move on with your life. Hanging over someone is hell, trust me I've done it before. it hurts like hell and all you do is cry all night. But thinking about the past and what could have been will slowly make you go insane. So just go with the flow. As for the other two guys, shit happens and tbh there might be shit you aren't telling us. Real friends don't just up and leave for no given reason. REAL best friends don't just become distant from you. So ponder on that for a moment. As for the prevy guy, tell him to gtfo. Cause he doesnt give a fly fuck about your heart. You need to sit back and make yourself happy for a change. Yeah having a guy around is nice and all, but you need to learn to be independent. Guys can't stand dependency. They like woman who can hold their own. So changes need to be made before you could even hope to find a decent guy that actually cares. And pshhh I dont know what you're talking about, getting stoned and drunk helped me a lot when I was in a spiraling hell hole for about a year. Granted I slowed down a lot the passed few months but that's because I learned to just get up and get over it. Everything will be alright in the end and once I came to that realization things did get better. A lot better actually. So just hold that head up high. You have plenty of life left. Just live it one step at a time annnnnd remember, "We all float on okay."

• Upvote 1

My advice, don't think this feeling will leave overnight. Obviously this boy(s) were important to you so leaving that feeling will seem unnatural. But if you want to feel better, look in the mirror and say "all I need is myself to be strong" until you believe it. Plus don't let their chains hang ya down, lift them up, throw them off you, and walk out of that room and into the light. Whatever you do, don't change who you are. You're awesome and if those guys can't see that their blind as hell and don't deserve someone who thinks like you do. :wink:;

My advice, don't think this feeling will leave overnight. Obviously this boy(s) were important to you so leaving that feeling will seem unnatural. But if you want to feel better, look in the mirror and say "all I need is myself to be strong" until you believe it. Plus don't let their chains hang ya down, lift them up, throw them off you, and walk out of that room and into the light. Whatever you do, don't change who you are. You're awesome and if those guys can't see that their blind as hell and don't deserve someone who thinks like you do. :wink:;

Hes right. ^^^ You cant dwell on the paat, and yes, your always gonna have those good moments and those really crappy ones were you just have to break down but thats what will make you stronger. Just keep your head up. I went through the same sort of thing a couple of.months ago but im fine now. I realized he was just dragging me down because he needed someone with him to bring to hell. Just worry abput yourself. Hang with friends and do things for you. Take yourself out on dates. And one day, you'll find someone who is perfect. Maybe it will be this guy, maybe it will be some random guy you met at the movies. Just be patient and it.will happen, I promise. (: <3