Sign in to follow this  
DelTFH

Is EP dead?

Rarely do we traverse the olden ruins of...EP v . v moment of silence for our nostalgic shenanigans. 

There should be a grand reunion or something. Like set a date to encourage members to be online at some specific time. What do you guys think? :)

• Upvote 2

Yeah pretty much, all the originals is gone, I guess everybody who used to be here grew up and got a life now everyone who's here are newbies who don't know the sites dead yet I still get on just to see if anything is popping and Zach a lil bit but Dellllll haven't saw you in forever m8 you think those panthers gonna win this year? Haha

Did you see the pre season game day before yesterday? Steelers ain't lookin too good luckily it's just the first game doesn't really mean anything lmao

I didn't catch it but I heard they lost their kicker for the season. Did you hear about Geno Smith? Some LB broke his jaw with a sucker punch and now he's out for 6-10 weeks.

Everybody got a life? Oh good i thought they just killed themselves like they kept claiming they would. It's a miracle they actually fucking did something.

Hey look It's evilactivity, I haven't saw you in forever either even though we never talked Lol I thought you disappeared as well you're an original and you're still here so at least they're not all gone. Yeah people like Mickey, soph, Shawn well he was banned but del lol even though he's here right now he's been gone forever and Reza they're all gone and I miss em but oh well.

There should be a grand reunion or something. Like set a date to encourage members to be online at some specific time. What do you guys think? :)

I tried this once before, when I was extremely active. 

GL

Hey look It's evilactivity, I haven't saw you in forever either even though we never talked Lol I thought you disappeared as well you're an original and you're still here so at least they're not all gone. Yeah people like Mickey, soph, Shawn well he was banned but del lol even though he's here right now he's been gone forever and Reza they're all gone and I miss em but oh well.

glad to know you miss me too fam