• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Guest ClustraFuck

Important! : How to stop cutting yourself.

i have so many scars thats kinda why i wear those long gloves. in the winter its easy to hide the scars but in the summer it gets harder and harder. its just sooooo hard to stop. i always regreted the the day when i let my problems get to me so bad cause thats how these scars got started

The ones on my arms are the worst cause I have cut over my scars and it looks even grosser than regular ones.

I've done that before. I have a row of 27 scars going down the right side of my left arm that I am constantly re-cutting. And I have one on my neck I do that to, and I carved 'worthless' onto my leg and I re-cut that one sometimes. They're icky looking. :(

Guest x II cL4Rk II x

i used to cut my legs

but recently I've been cutting my as

amd it's the first time I used a razor blade.

so far I got 36 small scars altogether. (25 on my left arm)

not that big like...probarbly about 5cm each

not that deep either.

kinda pussy cuts I think

but I gotta say, I haven't stopped so far.

The ones on my arms are the worst cause I have cut over my scars and it looks even grosser than regular ones.

I've done that before. I have a row of 27 scars going down the right side of my left arm that I am constantly re-cutting. And I have one on my neck I do that to' date=' and I carved 'worthless' onto my leg and I re-cut that one sometimes. They're icky looking. :(

[/quote']I carved the same words on my leg about three or four times.

I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry :)

this isn't a contest people.

asking for attention is not needed here

we can give you all the attention you need

amd so much more.

I'm not asking for attention. That was never my intention, I was just having a conversation. I'm sorry if it sounded like that's what I wanted. :D

this isn't a contest people.

asking for attention is not needed here

we can give you all the attention you need

amd so much more.

I'm not asking for attention. That was never my intention' date=' I was just having a conversation. I'm sorry if it sounded like that's what I wanted. :D

[/quote']

anyone notice that attention and intention rhyme? anyways it didnt sound like thats what u wanted:D