EmoPuddle Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TriggersandBullets

"Take Me" Lyrics ((Best played on guitar))

[V1:] Can't you ( can't you) , just take me for who I am? ( Who I am?) We've been writing these letters, that don't make any sense anymore. I forgot to mention,  the bottle is open, I have been drinking my life away for hours now. ((Hours now )) , just hoping for once you'd understand. That I love only you--- youuuu. 

Chorus: Just take me ( take me) for who I AM! Take me away, we can run in the sand, but forgive me if I fall, all over AGAIN! Take me, take me. My heart is open, I have sewed it up so many times, I'm given you a chance to complete me. Do you, do you even notice,  I could, stand here beside you and just be your one, your one and only. Just take me. Please my god,  take me. 

[V2:] FINALLY I PUT THIS BOTTLE DOWN

I TURN THE MUSIC ON LOUD. 

It's the only thing to do, to drown your voice out.  I swear I never meant to cut again--but for you this time, I'll just pretend, god i'm going crazy just thinking about the ways we'd make it. 

Chorus: Just take me ( take me) for who I AM! Take me away, we can run in the sand, but forgive me if I fall, all over AGAIN! Take me, take me. My heart is open, I have sewed it up so many times, I'm given you a chance to complete me. Do you, do you even notice,  I could, stand here beside you and just be your one, your one and only. Just take me. Please my god,  take me. 

Just Take Me AWAAAYYYY . 

Don't you ever notice,  I think you're the one for me. 

Just take me, please my god, TAKE ME...