EmoPuddle Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilActivity

Ash got emancipated.

I lost the case again for custody of all 3 of my halfbrothers children. (he was falsely imprisoned by his ex wife. She moved another man into their home that HE owns since our father's my stepfathers death.) But Ashlynn got emancipated. So i'm pleased she's coming to live with me by choice. It was an emotionally and finacially draining struggle trying to reason with the courts that her constant running away wasn't because she was troubled. We're not fully out of the woods yet but now im laying low on the fight for my brother's children so i can recover my financial loses.

Though also Tanner reached out to me upon hearing of my semi-lose. Our relationship is a complicated one. I ended it 4 years ago because i was sure i was going to win my nieces. He was an older man of 42 with a 17 year old daugther, so he was already finished raising his child. I wasn't going to drag him down in my prusuit of children and a family. Seems he's had fun and freedom and yet he feels old and unaccomplished. I can relate but reconnecting romantically certainly isn't in my plans now that i'm engaged to Jimmy. Even if i made up my mind it still weighs on me because break ups that happen on good terms are the ones that make me look over my shoulders more than the worst ones since that had been the case with Jimmy. I suck at these situations of managing between family emergencies and the men in my life. It could never feel like i'm allowed have both. If i can't then i'm an aunt for the long haul. If they dont appreciate it, they know where the door is. I'm tired. I have something to show for my sacrifies like not settleing down in all these years, selling my home, not returning to Westminster, but i'm still tired before i even got to really become a gaurdian.