Sign in to follow this  
Guest miss-mad

Confessions

hmm.. why not, I hate when I go out with my Mother to a restaurant and they call us "Ladies" when in fact i'm a male x.x. I usually act like it doesn't bother me, but after awhile of this happening it starts becoming annoying.

My confession is I lie to my dad's girlfriend, well they married an now shes my step mom...... the reason being is that I never wanted her to be in my life to start with.... I've tried to get along with her..., but it never happens cuz I cant stand her period... When I do tell the trueth she turns it into a lie by telling my dad I said something else....

now im a senior taking online classes.., and she has turned my dad against me, she keeps trying to make my dad mad enough at me to kick me out of house, I jus don't know what to think anymore........... my one and only wish would be: for my REAL MOM to still be alive and not dead.... and for my step mom to jus leave me alone, and stop trying to control my life.......... :''''''(

My confession is I lie to my dad's girlfriend, well they married an now shes my step mom...... the reason being is that I never wanted her to be in my life to start with.... I've tried to get along with her..., but it never happens cuz I cant stand her period... When I do tell the trueth she turns it into a lie by telling my dad I said something else....

now im a senior taking online classes.., and she has turned my dad against me, she keeps trying to make my dad mad enough at me to kick me out of house, I jus don't know what to think anymore........... my one and only wish would be: for my REAL MOM to still be alive and not dead.... and for my step mom to jus leave me alone, and stop trying to control my life.......... :''''''(

I'm in kind of the same situation... i cant stand my stepmom because she is one of those unreasonable people who have to always be right, can NEVER admit her mistakes, and must be in control and the center of EVERYTHING and if you isnt then all hell breaks lose. i lied and told my dad that i liked her when he first introduced me to her and now 4 years later its still hell.... she is always making me feel like and looking for any reason to kick me out, but the worst part is that my dad, who use to me my idol, is now a completely different person! i feel like i'm trapped  

I still sleep with a teddy bear :3

Don't worry so do I, six of them in fact and a squashy pillow, apparently it's a sign if abandonment issues but I don't give a fuck xox

I lost my temper and let fly a heavy coffee mug through the place once and it did an amazing amount of damage.

I regularly stole packs of cigarettes from my parents cartons and rearranged the other packs so it looked the same as it was.

I took whiskey out of the bottle and watered it down so it looked the same height until I got caught. Then I did it again, several times.

I could probably write a book of things like this if I could remember all of them.

• Upvote 2

I have a lot of confessions:

1) I overdosed in an attempt of suicide three times (and didn't have to go to the hospital

2) I accidently swallowed a pin once

3) Sometimes at night I dream about murdering people

4) In grade school I used to bully bullies

I will continue on with my sins another time........