User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Guest miss-mad

Confessions

Im an apatheistic agnostic

Ive got 3 different personalities

My first psychotic episode was in 4th grade.

Ive been through 5 hospitals.

I have thoughts around every five seconds at the most of taking the nearest object and slaughtering everyone i see with it

Ive cut my face twice.

I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia at 13 which was 2 years ago.

I dont like myself

I have a low opinion of those with eating disorders

I sometimes make out with a pillow

I have a boyfriend. (Technically Im straight but hes the only exception)

I call myself and prefer others to call me Alice Liddell

My arms look like a warzone

I wear jackets in any temperature. Including above 100 F
My room is a mess

I cant read a book from 2 feet away without squinting or glasses

I swear I keep seeing something moving in my room at night when everythings off

I have 52 different Auditory Hallucinations that Ive made friends with. Contrary to many voice hearers, my Voices are actually passive, friendly, and productive and have kept me from being lonely.

Confession 1: I asked myself a billion times "what the hell is this?" Until I readed the first page.

Confession 2: I'm in trouble...I cant seem to feel the sorrow I felt in the past, whats happening?

Confession 3: I dont know why am I hearing these "vocaloid" things, I dont even know japanese!

Confession 4: I day-dream that I'm in another world for the only reason that I like fantasy stuff (is it weird,cuz its normal to me).

Confession 5: Somehow I cant feel the lyrics of my favorite songs

Confession 6: Some friends of mine think I'm way too "moody" cuz I change attitude really fast...well WRONG it only happens when I start doubting about my past. These confessions for now...

If I regret something I usually push it under a rug and forget about it. My biggest confession? I can't own up to my wrongs. I just quickly solve the conflict and go on with my life without looking back.

I think so much.....for example......once my father asked me that what do I want do in future.....I said that I want to study in US......later that day, when I was going to sleep.....I started thinking that what will happen if I visit US....I ended up litrally making a pilot of a sitcom just thinking........ -.-

Confession: My smile is fake, but  try to get self worth from helping everyone I can. I'd give my life to helping someone in need.

When I was 12, I talked a counseled a girl in 10 minuets better in the waiting room than the therapist we were there to see. I played mind games with the therapist.

I dyed my hair first because I thought if I couldn't recognize myself, I could like myself a bit better, but every time I catch my own eye, I hate myself a little more.

I tried to stop cutting for half my life, saying this is the last time every time, but the two years I went without are nothing. I now have a heart carved into my arm, and a ton of pretty red lines beneath it.

Confession, sometimes I sing a little too loudly to see if I'm a ghost and no one told me, most days, I'm still not heard.

Confession: My smile is fake, but  try to get self worth from helping everyone I can. I'd give my life to helping someone in need.

When I was 12, I talked a counseled a girl in 10 minuets better in the waiting room than the therapist we were there to see. I played mind games with the therapist.

I dyed my hair first because I thought if I couldn't recognize myself, I could like myself a bit better, but every time I catch my own eye, I hate myself a little more.

I tried to stop cutting for half my life, saying this is the last time every time, but the two years I went without are nothing. I now have a heart carved into my arm, and a ton of pretty red lines beneath it.

Confession, sometimes I sing a little too loudly to see if I'm a ghost and no one told me, most days, I'm still not heard.

that sounds depressing :( and no your not a ghost your a humanbeing others refuse to hear because they are to afraid that they might end up atually liking you and realizing that everything that is publisized is bullshit.........Ultimatly the media is responsible for that for embedding dumbshit into the minds of the younge by publisizing and advertizing all the latest new trends, stupid celebrity shit that noone really gives a shit about, and nothing but bullshuit drama, and they are to afraid of relizing there is whole other world out there fa more vast and complex the they once realized, and they are to blind to see that. People are afraid of the igger picture because they know what it  means. Every human knows what it means they just cant quite see it and if you want some advise (this is directed out of kindness and concern) then you should simply stop caring for others oppinions all together because do yo ureally think it matteres what side of the fence your on? in the end we all have the same fate. There is no saviour, no pretty white glow, once your light goes out thats it.....theres nothing more for you left after that your day just ends.........

my confession is that I was raped

Im sorry to hear that hope the bastard dies in the worse most slow-tormenting humiliating way fit for  his crime.

Some confessions.

-I still have a dream of being in a band.

-I'm very unhappy with my height. I'm only 5'1'' but wish I was 5'9''. I would even be happy if I was at least 5'4''.

-I have anorexia. I don't want to gain any of the weight I lost back even though I'm very underweight right now.

-I'm scared about being attacked or assaulted because of my gender identity and gender expression.