New Chat! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Scribe

Trump and You

Given how everyone is talking on all sides saying so many things about the President, what do you feel about the President and why?

Have you noticed any positive changes to communities or paychecks?

• Like 1

They're pros and cons to Trump lemme tell ya but if Clinton was pres we wouldve already been at war with Russia so him being nice to Putin is lit 

29 minutes ago, Emojoint said:

They're pros and cons to Trump lemme tell ya but if *that satanic whore* was pres we wouldve already been at war with Russia so him being nice to Putin is lit 

hmm agreed

I keep seeing all sorts of posts around the internet about the President.  Most of them are calling for impeachment, but every single time I see that someone asks "Why?" and they never, ever say why - likely because there is absolutely no reason for it.

My paycheck did actually go up a noticeable amount after he did the tax cut, anyone should be happy about that.

44 minutes ago, Scribe said:

I keep seeing all sorts of posts around the internet about the President.  Most of them are calling for impeachment, but every single time I see that someone asks "Why?" and they never, ever say why - likely because there is absolutely no reason for it.

My paycheck did actually go up a noticeable amount after he did the tax cut, anyone should be happy about that.

If you ask someone why they dislike Trump the go to answer is usually because he's a racist or that he doesn't care about his wife Lol

10 hours ago, Emojoint said:

If you ask someone why they dislike Trump the go to answer is usually because he's a racist or that he doesn't care about his wife Lol

From the same people that talk about how immigrants are good and not liking them is racist - they sure do love attacking the first lady and mocking her accent.

1 minute ago, Scribe said:

From the same people that talk about how immigrants are good and not liking them is racist - they sure do love attacking the first lady and mocking her accent.

Immigration is causing the Spanish population to take over the us they're starting to outnumber the caucasians & the blacks Lol illegal immigratiln hooked with the fact every family likes to have like 9 kids the whole us is gonna be latino by 2040 guaranteed Mr scribe 

5 hours ago, Emojoint said:

Immigration is causing the Spanish population to take over the us they're starting to outnumber the caucasians & the blacks Lol illegal immigratiln hooked with the fact every family likes to have like 9 kids the whole us is gonna be latino by 2040 guaranteed Mr scribe 

What you're saying is we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children? lmao :^)

1 minute ago, Diddles said:

What you're saying is we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children? lmao :^)

I don't think there's a way to reverse it 

4 minutes ago, Diddles said:

And you got your old acc back, clutch