Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

RapidCorrus

My history of emo

It all started back in the mid 2000s where I was in middle school and I made a emo female friend. She come to complement me and let me hang with her. She then told me about the life of emo and showed me emo things and invited me to a hangout with her emo friends. I went and at the time I was scared being normal and all. 

So being around that edgy crowd I like ran off and hid and the girl that invited me calmed me down and I got accepted into her group even though her friend hated me. After this I had I occasional run ins with them with just casual hellos.

Growing up later on in life I was quite a loner and very emotional with songs because of this but I was more into goth then emo at the time. My brother had a bunch of punk Rock friends that were a little mean to me, they used to tie me up a lot. (I laugh at it now)

But around 2010 I joined a website called the experience project where I met my clone pretty much the only difference is that he was emo we shared everything together he wanted to get me into emo as well but sadly we lost touch after the websites shut down. I never saw him again.

Now in my current time Im a major loner and the non existent type of person and caught PTSD in 2017 so I get very emotional and became a little shy and scared of aggressive behavior of others. I feel like this style now copes with me and I love it every way but still deal with hell.