• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

endofgreen15

I havent been in here in like 8? or so years..... do people use this site still or is it dead?

How did i get unbanned? and hello to all who still remember me.

Also idc if u reban  me i just thought of this site for some reason and thought since i am apparently unbanned id say hello.... lmao

The king finally returns to his fortress, how've you been 

Also i messaged you on playstation in like 2018 that Dell was unbanning everyone trying to revive the site Lol 

People still post on the forums but everyone that we know are in the discord, though it's still a little dead 

I also feel too old for this site now though....but whatever lmao. I somehow never saw that message...because honestly i would have come back to fuck with people. But im not that shitty of a person like i used to be. But otherwise ive been quite well. hopefully you are too

Old man Frank how u been 

Yeah Zack and Mr scribe are still active though and I'm pretty sure their the oldest so you shouldn't feel that ancient

I'm chilling in life currently just gym heavy music YouTube repeat, hope ur alright too and hope you grew your awesome long hair back out