Sign in to follow this  
XEm0KittenX

Embarressing moments

We were on d way home from victoria...grandpas place n we stoppd halfway to meet up wiv parents....we were at a park n it was hot n of cors I was wearin a jumper....i decided to take it off n my tee came off wiv it. Der was two guys...total strangers staring at mee d whole time...they saw mee in my bra....pfft :(

Der was another time at a friends bday party...i didnt kno most of d ppl der....der was dis gal n guy playin pool table n she moved her stick thing n it went up my skirt n lifted my skirt up...d guy saw n started laughing...it was weird

• Upvote 1

was really drunk and went to school after walking up the stairs i puke all over my teachers shoes and she smellt like rum for the rest of the day so embarasing

• Upvote 2

lets see mines kinda funny

so i started to wear glasses, when i was in six grade

so like you know you don't want people to see you in the glasses in public so whenever i was out i took it off,

any way one day my mom and my older sister and i were going out , so i was all dressed up, so i decided that my glasses was gonna spoil my out fit, so i left it at home, so i'm there walking in my new boots and stuff and all of a sudden, Bam! i walked straight in a light post, and to top things of my realized that i couldn't see and held my hands for the entire day

huh,so embarrassing

Guest PhoebeSCREAM.

I've done loads of embarrassing things. One of them was when I was dared to go and kiss the head teacher on the lips. Didn't go well. And when I laughed cause an old women fell over on the train. So many people giving me the death glare.

Guest Scarlet Johansson

OH BOY, IF I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT THE MOVIE ROLES I'VE TAKEN IN MY CAREER

i have alot one that pops out right now happend like last year my sister was asking a very cute guy out for me and i got up to throw my plate away because i was at church and we was eating my leg got caught in the chair and i fell my plate and chair flew into the table and the guy looked at me and i tried to shake it off by laughing my face was beat red and alot of people was laughing :sleepy: smoooooth right :tongue:

I don't really get embarrassed easily...I kinda just don't care but one time when I was younger (maybe 10?) I went to my cousins birthday party and she didn't tell me it would be a pool party...So here I am without a swim suit at her party and lucky me (sarcasm) I'm like a tiny little shrimp and could barely fit the clothes I had then but I really wanted to swim so I borrowed one of my cousins new bikinis, tied it really tight and pulled on some swim shorts over it just in case. Well when I dove into the pool and came back up let's just say the suit was swimming beside me. I got teased about that for at least a month by her brothers and their friends. -.- To this day I've never went swimming at her house ever again.

I was not under any influence whatsoever...

I went to the mall with a friend, who was also not under the influence. I fell down the escalator, and I made like 3 people fall down.

So I calmy try to regain my posture, and I try to apologize, annnnd i puked all over them.

My friend grabbed me and we ran like hell. O.o

Good times, I dont remember all that happened that day, but to my knowledge, that was the worst.

Edited by yeswaitno

i was getting a hacky sack my friends kicked on the roof of our school and when i was getting down i sat in a small puddle and my butt was wet...then i turned around to climb down the side and everyone saw my wet bum-bum

I've done a lot of embarrassing stuff, but i'll give a couple that stick out the most..

A couple ran by me while i was on the hill at our school and i lost my balance and fell over and my butt connected with someones face.

I was on the rope swing in the woods with some friends, and i lost my underwear mid swing (so i flashed everyone my bits) then face planted a tree and a random girl. 

fun fun :D

This was embarrassing at the time but I see it as hilarious :P

About a month ago, I got in trouble for posting a picture making fun of a teacher that I really made two years ago. It said "I don't always have a two pump chump but when i do I'm f*cking my wife." So they call me down to the office and after the principal, which is really pissed asks me "I get that he's f*cking his wife but what is a two pump chump?" And yeah I had to tell him XD. Of course it was embarrassing as hell but now me and my friends laugh about it all the time. Just the fact that I heard my principal say what is a two pump chump was ridiculous

When I was in the 7th grade, my whole class was playing hide and seek, so i was hiding under my teachers desk and it had a space from underneath, so u could only see my legs, so the guy who had to "search" for us, only saw my legs, and thought I was his best friend because we were all wearing our sports uniforms, and he pinched my ass, and when I came out of the desk that moment and i was like :o and i look at my ex, and he couldn't control laughing, and I went super red, and half of the class was laughing and the guy was apologizing, and I wanted to die of embarrassment, I ran into the other classroom cuz i was too embarrassed :$ It was SOO EMBARRASSING!!!! Now I laugh a lil thinking of it, but it's still embarrassing :$

i hate talking in front of people so in like 6th grade i started talking, went silent and started back at everyone for a few minutes, then sat down. cx

What Stardust_Genius said above... I've done that a few times. Either that or suddenly realizing it's open and zipping it while people are around and looking about to see if anyone is watching.

I lost a bet with two of my friends and they got to dress me as a girl, makeup and everything. ..and I had to go out in public..although surprisingly no one knew and I got hit on by two guys O.o

I lost a bet with two of my friends and they got to dress me as a girl, makeup and everything. ..and I had to go out in public..although surprisingly no one knew and I got hit on by two guys O.o

If I thought that would work that way for me I'd try it lol

Being really hungover while on a field trip with my old theater troupe and walking into a glass door. I dropped my Pepsi and it pretty much exploded on me and the glass. There were a few dozen people that saw it. Thankfully I've never seen them again so it's not that big of a deal but at the time, I was pretty much blood red, lol.