Sign in to follow this  
Misery Loves Me

Whats Your Favorite Anime?

Guest Emo4Lyf

Moved for you ^^.

ANGELBEATSANGELBEATSANGELBEATSSSSSS....

Ben-to and Fairy Tail are immense too.

• Upvote 1

Deathnote is amazing and i liked darker than black, canaan. of course i love ones like one piece and bleach but i find the manga much much more interesting and entertaining, so to say: i mainly read lots of manga and little of anime >__<

but of course, there are some really good animes like soul eater, and kuroshitsuji (:

• Upvote 1

Moved for you ^^.

ANGELBEATSANGELBEATSANGELBEATSSSSSS....

Ben-to and Fairy Tail are immense too.

Ben-To beats AngelBeats(total just saying mommy. don't kill meh.)

and i don't have a fav anime atms ^__^ seen to many good ones recently to just choose one.

I've only actually ever watched one anime series, and it was called Durarara. It's awesome.

• Upvote 1

I've only actually ever watched one anime series, and it was called Durarara. It's awesome.

That's actually a fantastic anime. Did you watch english dubbed or Japanese? Both were good.

That's actually a fantastic anime. Did you watch english dubbed or Japanese? Both were good.

English dubbed mostly. My friends had the DVD's for the majority of them, but I had to switch to Japanese with English subs toward the end.

The way they said Masaomi, as in Kida Masaomi, in the English dub was just terrible though, lol.

English dubbed mostly. My friends had the DVD's for the majority of them, but I had to switch to Japanese with English subs toward the end.

The way they said Masaomi, as in Kida Masaomi, in the English dub was just terrible though, lol.

Awesome. That's extremely true, Masaomi in the English dub, could've been a lot better, in my opinion. I like the way the plot was built though, it was kind of nifty.