Sign in to follow this  
feeble-rose

Pick a piercing?

I think it would be cool to get a piercing on your wrists, those are so cool :]

Or maybe ribbons, those are a series of piercings on your back that you can run a ribbon through

Guest crimson-cloverXxX

hmm weird pericins you ask for?.. what about a surface peircing, or a neck peircing or even get your web done :) and i love snakebites too :)

Do you have snakebites? I dig those. Or double spider bites. Sternum piercing are ok, until you get those huge ones that look like door knockers. Eyebrow pierecings are pretty awesome, too...Or get a cheek pierecing and get one of those ear rings with a chain attached to a cheek ring....so basically, i love all piercings. But I'm only 13. No piercings aloowed, except ears. Grrr....

Guest crimson-cloverXxX

Do you have snakebites? I dig those. Or double spider bites. Sternum piercing are ok' date=' until you get those huge ones that look like door knockers. Eyebrow pierecings are pretty awesome, too...Or get a cheek pierecing and get one of those ear rings with a chain attached to a cheek ring....so basically, i love all piercings. But I'm only 13. No piercings aloowed, except ears. Grrr....

[/quote']

i feel you pain luv, i was only allowed to have my ears done :P i have 14 peircings in my ears, all done by me :P

but im getting my lip done in about a month and im getting tattoo for my dad in march :P

Do you have snakebites? I dig those. Or double spider bites. Sternum piercing are ok' date=' until you get those huge ones that look like door knockers. Eyebrow pierecings are pretty awesome, too...Or get a cheek pierecing and get one of those ear rings with a chain attached to a cheek ring....so basically, i love all piercings. But I'm only 13. No piercings aloowed, except ears. Grrr....

[/quote']

i feel you pain luv, i was only allowed to have my ears done :P i have 14 peircings in my ears, all done by me :s

but im getting my lip done in about a month and im getting tattoo for my dad in march :P

am only allowed am ears done till a leave home ma parents said i get any peircing or tatoos and they rip it out or get it lasered off o.o so a might be movin to ma grans so i can get spider bites xD

I've already posted on this thread, but feel like posting again :heart:

Right now, I have 8 gauges in each ear, but I want: Snakebites (which I get when I turn 15) a nose piercing (not sure if I want a septum or a side piercing) Cartilage, belly button, tongue, eyebrow, and possibly an angel bite. :) I love piercings. And possibly a tattoo.