Sign in to follow this  
Skateratmidnight

favorite stores 4 what ever

I love Hot Topic but I don't live in the states.(I'm from Canada)

Stitches, Garage, Etsy, Below The Belt, West 49, Winners, American Eagle, Bluenotes for clothing.

Claire's & Etsy for jewellery.

Joanne Fabrics, Hancock Fabrics, Pacific Northwest fabrics.

I'm clothing picky, so I make my own.

eBay (I'm cheap), American Eagle (love their stuff), Walmart (in a pinch), anyplace online that has what I'm after.

Music: eBay and GoHastings (cheap used CDs to rip MP3s from).

Food: Burger King and Wendys, Taco Bell, Walmart for groceries.

Clothes: American Eagle.

Car: anything Ford makes.

Computer: Dell

Hair Stylist: Supercuts

Wally World, Hot Topic, American Eagle, and this store called Rainbow (they have a lot of cute clothes and gheyre super cheap!)

I also like thrift shopping.

• Upvote 1

I just recently started shopping in Hot Topic, but have loved them since I was 8 and I wasn't even emo/goth/scene at that age. Mostly the reason why I haven't always shopped in there is because their shit is so fucking expensive it's crazy.

Shirts/Hoodies: Hot Topic, Goodwill, Cato, TJMaxx, JCPenny (well, sometimes, when they have sales) and I'm hoping to get some boy (I'm a girl, is that weird? Whatever, idc) tees (y'know the ones with impertinent/bold/sarcastic remarks on 'em?) from Wal-mart and South Park tees from Target or some of the places I previously mentioned.

Pants: Goodwill and Hot Topic.

Makeup: Big-Lots, Wal-Mart and Claire's.

Accessories: Claire's (Mostly during Halloween, because they have arm-warmers with spider webs, skulls, etc.), Hot Topic and Cato.

Shoes: Journey (though I haven't bought from them in 3-4 years, hahaha :lol:, mostly because I still haven't out grown the ones I've had since I was 11/12) and TJMaxx.

Other: Joann Fabrics (for their jewelry, scrapbooking stuff, books, make-your-own t-shirt stuff, and when Halloween comes round, their fabric.), Wal-Mart (hair-dye, video games, [i've gotten a] book, CDs, etc.), Amazon (video games, comic books, books, hair-dye/bleach, knife), eBay (comic books, jewelry, t-shirts), GameStop (video games, as if that wasn't obvious).

That's all I can think of. There's probably a bunch of goth/emo clothing websites that I can't name from memory. 

Edited by NyxJinx