Sign in to follow this  
Xx Emo Boy xX

is it gay for a guy to wear pink

Its gay if a guy likes to have sexual relations with another male, but i dont think it is defined by what color shoes you have. Besides whats the saying.. "Real men wear pink" :D

• Upvote 1

it is just a color associated with femmennizem some people think (i'm sorry my vocabulary isn't very large)

but really it's just a color

i use to hate pink when i was little cuz i was a major tom boy and thought if i liked it would be to girly girly

but now i'm starting to like pink(still tomboy) it's bright and to me it's what happiness would look like if it where a color

and like deadlynightshade said

gay is a guy likeing to have sexual relations with another guy

Guest Emo4Lyf

You're not gay, but you're going to be called gay for it and it would take a fool not to realise this. If you don't mind being called gay, feel free to continue.. but you can't change the entire world's perspective of femininity just to suit your own tastes.

Its not gay... if you want to wear pink wear pink who cares what others think. You are you and if you want to wear pink wear it as long as you feel comfortable and that you are still you.

Not at all, I mean, it can be seen as a flamboyant colour, but quite a lot of girls like a man in pink, and there are ways you can wear it that make it look less feminine.

No I dont think it gay...

Maybee if u had a pink tux...that bit extreme...but I guess it depends how much pink u wear...

But it aint really gay...

Well...at my elementry graduation my guy friend was wearing a pink tux lol

It's a balance of colors, really.  Don't wear too much of it.

But wearing pink doesn't mean that you're any less of a man.  Even hot guys wear pink, remember that. ;3

It's not gay at all, it's cute.

Only you got the risk that the cute girls start thinking you're gay or bisexual.

But shoe things are like okay.

But if you start to wear pink pants or dye your hair pink, that's too much I guess.

xxxxx JennCherryCakie