Sign in to follow this  
EvilActivity

Hobbyist nerds with too much time on thier hands

Sherlock is definitely a sociopath.

I began reading the books when I was younger and Holmes became my hero because we had so much in common. How he was smarter and more observant than the average person. How he always needed work to keep him busy. His ability for mental detachment. His need for no friends except the one, dear, close friend (Watson).

There were other things too in his behavior and personality.

Years later I began to suspect that since I was autistic, I could be a psychopath. Finally I decieded to get a diagnosis and discovered I was a sociopath. The things that made me a sociopath were also true for my Sherlock Holmes and I then diagnosed him also as a sociopath.

I'm glad to see that the BBC has actually outed him now. It's brilliant.

Then there was that bit shortly after saying he was a sociopath...that part where Watson was talking about the lady's dead baby and Sherlock said "That was ages ago, why would she still be upset?"

My friend next to me at the time said "Ouch man, that's cruel." And of course everyone on the TV paused like Sherlock had said something bad. It took me a minute to understand that what he said wasn't appropriate. Apparently people 'are' still upset when they lose a baby 12 years ago.

That little bit there confirmed for me that both Sherlock and I were sociopaths. Sociopaths have a need for stimulation, be that mental puzzles or physical activity...

I have noticed the media glorifies sociopaths and think they are cool but othe solcial disabilities aren't in the same calibur.

Eat your heart out aspies!

Dexter, Dr house. I did not forget you! I love you too. Dr lecter if you didn't want to eat my liver with fava beans and a nice cantee I'd love ya. Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs... "If they hadn’t-a done what i told ‘em not to do…they’d still be alive." Your the best.

Edited by EvilActivity
  • Downvote 4

Hands down the best definition or example of a sociopath to be found today is in the person of Eric Cartman. One should particularly look in to the case where Eric Cartman entices and then imprisons Leopold "Butters" Stoch in a fall out shelter, so as to assume Butters place on a field trip to Casa Bonita.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what cartman is. I never encountered another charecter like him in my entire existence. I definately can't relate. He is awful but he still remains friends with the people he hurts and hates. I'd say he is a narcissistic. Every thing has to be about him, or how something is gonna benefit him. He doesn't consider anything else. And although the truth could be said about sociopaths, They could talk about a variety of topics, With cartman the topic is "Me me me me me" So i'm gonna vote he has narcisisstic personality disorder.

• Downvote 1

New project, How Evil is Evilactivity? I collected some qoutes to find out. And Because I think she should endorse her own bumper stickers!

Caution: Stop and engage your brain before opening your mouth. Endless stream of bitchiness will appear if directions are disregarded. With that I give you the best AND worst of Evil.

If you're not bleeding or on fire stop crying.

Of course I've got a heart. It's made of a very special material that repels idiots. I call it Twatanium

Ooh, shit.... sorry, sorry, I didn't realize that holding an opinion other than yours wasn't allowed Sorry...

You be original, I'll be extra crispy.

You have not proven anything to me at all. You emos say fuck conforming and being what society wants you to be. I'm sure you didn't fight for the right to stand up and be heard, so you can sit down and be quiet all over again.

No, that dress doesn't make you seem fat...but your dependence on others' opinions definitely makes you seem shallow.

I do not have a gym membership, a husband, or a Vogue subscription. I've never been in Bloomingdale's. I refuse to talk on the phone and drive. I'm one of the happiest women I know.

Your jerk boyfriend is like a bottle of sour milk in the fridge. You don't keep going back and tasting the milk to see if it's better; why do you think that if you give him enough chances, he'll magically become a nice guy?

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed. I have known mothers who remake the bed after their children do it because there's a wrinkle in the spread or the blanket is on crooked. This is sick...

Victimhood is not a costume donned to gain attention.

He's a liar, I do like cock I just don't like the idiots they are attached to.

I will be honest with you, and it will probably hurt.

If you hate me, you will probably not have enough hours in the day to hate me ... you'll wake up in the middle of the night ... JUST to hate me!

That is terrible, still, it is not as if you had to crawl across the Gobi desert with no arms and legs though, is it?

Well Don't listen to them. Do what you want to do at your pace, and when it's convenient for you. Never sacrfice your own happiness and never tolerate disrespect.

The words coming out of his mouth are clearly demonstrating that his brain is not functioning correctly; In that case, because I feel for the disabled, I shall spare him my wrath. However I do appreciate his Darwin-esque-survival-mode utilization of talking out of his ass. Oh he is darling I wanna take him home!

Sometimes you have to learn how to open your mouth for more than just giving head.

What IS it with women and relationships? Always trying to turn a fuck into an engagement.

It can't possibly be your crazy ass, right? Maybe you should go and get a livejournal account and cry about it there.

Sure... just saying no prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression.

If you will not love and respect yourself, why should anyone else?

While I realize that this does not make me perfect, I do hope to continually improve as a human being.

Don't make me paste an "equivocating invertebrate" sign on your back!

You dress like a bag of skittles and play an 80's retro twist of dress up after you cake on your synthetic beauty at 6 in the morning, and you call me retarded? Look fruit loop I'm no scene queen Do you want to meet a mean queen and get your shit fucked up?

Not caring about your problems does not make me selfish. It makes you stupid for not having problems worth caring about!

Lo siento, no se habla "Controlling Douche"

I do like goth guys, but to me, it's like being at the zoo. You point at the animals and go, 'how cute!', 'Awww'and etc. But you don't necessarily feel like climbing over the fence and taking one home, now do you?

WHOA there pardner!! I don't know what horse you are trying to ride in on, but you need to turn yourself around and hit up another watering hole, we ain't happening!

Oh little fish, this is my bowl, I let you swim here and play with my treasure chest, but, never forget that you are here because I like how you shake your fins, so shake it baby, shake it.

Sweet monkey Jesus... Protecting people from reality is laborious and thankless work. :[

Last time I looked, silicone wasn't up to par with brain matter...but I must be old-fashioned.

Am I laughing? Yes. It's funny. No. I'm not evil or horrible or cruel. It's just funny, and I have a sense of humour. Sick, twisted and sardonic? Maybe. Who cares.

I have no tolerance for anyone who requires more attention than a puppy on crystal meth.

All right, then, I'll go to hell.

That's your shit, not my shit. So put it in a blender, make yourself a smoothie, and suck it up buttercup.

He is like a festering crab infection that won't leave until I shave the pubes off...

Oh, poor guy, your girlfriend has left you and you want to kill yourself? Well, take a bath boy, I'll lend you my toaster...

I don't really hate anyone, it's just that I think some people are like slinkies. They aren't good for much, but I still can't help smiling when one of them goes tumbling down the stairs.

Listening to you complain about your life is like watching you masturbate. The obscenity isn't in the act, it's in the sad nature of the subject.

Sometime i instigate controversy because it's entertaining to watch people react to the topics i enjoy discussing (sex, abortion, christianity and it's single-minded ways, homeless people and how we should advocate for them, etc)

I'm just an ordinary girl with tendencies that could be described as bitchy. Nothing more than that.

That's adorable. You aren't my friend, my parent or my partner, yet you think you have a say on how I live my life?

When people cry I feel like I am trapped in an After School Special, I want to go take a "lifetime movie shower" complete with rough scrubbing and the slow motion fall to the floor.

Get a glass bellybutton! That way when you've got your head jammed that far up your ass you can look out and see what the rest of the world is doing!

I am not Venus of a Thousand Breasts... I am not going to coddle grown men.

Don't blame my attitude on hormones, I'm opinionated not premenstrual, asshole.

Life only seems short when you think the good parts are behind you. Life is actually too long to spend pretending peoples' bullshit is a good idea.

Television censors enough of what they show so why should I have to censor how I speak or type? Forget all of the *** and celebrate being vulgar.

Me, sadistic? Why, I just figured since everyone seems so content to keep running into the same wall, that it would be a horrid waste of human resources if someone wasn't enjoying the show!

Do I have "DIPSHIT WHISPERER" tattooed on my forehead? Shut up and fuck off before I fucking mace you!

Do you love me truly? Did you shave your pubes into a picture of us holding hands inside a heart?

I'm doing it on purpose. If that makes me a cold-hearted, soul-sucking bitch without a conscience... Then so be it! At least I'm not a naive, spineless, uneducated doormat who lives her life by someone else's standards.

You obviously believe that I think myself to be the centre of the Universe. Do you even know what that is? A lifeless dark void that sucks everything in and crushes it to oblivion whilst giving minimal amounts back... Wait that does sound like me!

I rate she is 73% Evil.

omg... i only read the first line. :sleepy: i wanted to play dnd but my brother didn't want to teach me. he told me to read all of those books so i gave up.lol

This is awful..... It's like it's believing that everyone that I come in contact with is full of shit, then having any existing optimism anally raped and shamelessly humiliated....

I recon you find them fascinating out of a sadistic sense of pleasure, you want want to re think how much you like the ideals of these men before you become one of them

Overkill: I'm trying to draw a picture of what Malta might look like with a pancho.

EvilActivity: Your obssessed with the Malta fanfiction? You know she's not an official black butler charecter

Overkill: she was suppose to be real! I had hoped she was atleast in the manga.

EvilActivity: Sorry, she was deleted. She certainly had the greatest back story. "Little mexican girl pwns the Phantomhive estate"

Overkill: They deserved to die in that fire! Those poor mexican seamtresses, burned in that warehouse for the insurance....

EvilActivity: Thats why they had to delete malta, her existence would put Ciel in a bad light.

Overkill: No just his father, His father didn't take procautions with the currupt men he left in charge of the mexican division of his company

EvilActivity: Kay look at it this way... Malta escapes, She is all alone, She has to struggle for everything, she has to travel to London all by herself and destroy the estate with her own bare hands. She doesn't have a fucking demon butler, she has no home, no friends no luxury tea time. She ties her shoes all by her fucking self.

Overkill: Thats revenge baby! Yeah fuck ciel... the spoiled pampered little asshole.

EvilActivity: I liked how in the story when she returns and finds that he rebuilt the estate, Ciel was trying to force her to play chess if she wanted his time and she took out her colorful spinning top and she knocked down all the chess pieces.

Overkill: She's a spinning top for sure. She needs only a spin a motivation and she is then on her way moving freely to her own accord, Ciel is a chess piece he has to be moved by others all the time, He can't move by himself, and he has to move only in the ways that are expected, there is a code for him.

EvilActivity: So you see now why she was discarded and never put into the story line. She would comprimise everthing. Ciel wants revenge for the death of his family, but his family's company caused the death of Malta's Mother, and that was the last thing Malta had on earth. No money, no servants, no home.

Overkill: The fan base certainly would be on her side because she was suffering even before her mother and the seamtresses where killed. Those goons in charge beat, straved and raped those poor trapt women... Then when Senior Phantomhive was gonna have it investigated they burned the warehouse to cover it up.

EvilActivity: Yeah he belived when they said it was an accident... went home depressed, He doesn't tell his wife she is so excited about planning ciels Birthday.... then the parents and staff (except tanaka) are killed on ciels birthday by the angry mexican child.

Overkill: This is sad

EvilActivity: I am sad now too....

Overkill: Yeah... no one will every be happy again.

EvilActivity: this never even happened! it's just a supposed rumour/fanfiction!

Overkill: T.T

• Downvote 2

I'll be completely honest. Some part of me was actually thoroughly amused by the posted conversation, and I actually did think you intelligent, after looking at your profile, and didn't understand the negative rating. Until the below post.

If you spend a majority of your time bashing women/gays/minorities/anyone with a dissenting opinion from your own, and you haven't (and you never, never will) yet found an adequate justification for any of your bigotry, then you should just remove yourself from the gene pool (through castration, hopefully) and save the world another generation of your unnessesary hate fulled logic. I have had enough of negative people that take delight in finding faults in others in any which way they can. Why can't these individuals be happy in themselves I wonder.

--- I'll leave them there and continue forging my path. Others with similar herd mentality will be along to join them shortly they can bleat amongst themselves about how horrible it is when sweet young autistic girls stop being victims and turn into heinous opinionated bitches.... ---

This is complete idiocy. It uses alot of big words to say absolutely nothing, and in no way is any sort of concrete argument.

All you did was use your vast vocabulary, which I won't deny, is rather large, to say absolutely nothing of any worth. Its complete garbage. Also. To your post above this one.

Edited by EG Tommy
  • Upvote 2

Evil has Savant Syndrome... Its a psychological disorder. She is knowledgeable AND deficit. Thanks for your nasty output against an Autistic individual anyways....

• Downvote 2

Evil has Savant Syndrome... Its a psychological disorder. She is knowledgeable AND deficit. Thanks for your nasty output against an Autistic individual anyways....

It's easy to claim anything is wrong with you when being online especially when disliked by the majority.

You're usually one or the other, never "both".

Why not? Because I am a strange mixture of daftness and clarity?

"You can't do that" "thats not possible!"

I just get by that by thinking of the Platypus.

Egg-laying venomus, duck billed beaver tailed, otter footed mammal... the platy was not just one or the other.

The flowers that bloom between railway tracks, the weed that pushes through concrete. That lizard that can grow a new tail... There are approximately as many cells in your body as there are stars in the biggest galaxy in the Universe. That almost seems impossible but isn't that something really amazing about us already? Has that not exacerbated just how ridiculous the myth of "possible" really is?

Well that's insulting to a degree. I Don't want to entertain the idea that I'm wearing a mask. I'm very Anti-troll actually. If you seek people wearing masks you are confronting the wrong poptart. So take that up with willy wonka, Cosby, and the King of cunt nuggets, who wants me to shut up because I don't meet his standards.

Of course just because I don't wear this "mask" doesn't mean people just don't love trying to wear me. I'm that motivation, that excuse. Something to talk about. And of course they have to do it. If they aren't talking about me nobody gives a fuck. Everyone wants to know what happening with enemy number one.

I don't like it, but I do like my face. You with your mask however... a bald little imp with upturned eyes baring your teeth in a smirk makes you look like a rabid hairless gorilla and i want to impale you with a giant novelty toothpick.....

There are countless horrible things happening on the site, horrible people prospering, moderators using thier influence to keep people from publicly supporting her with thier spam, petty threats and using the reputation scoring like emotional blackmail. Trying to drag her out in public instead of appoarching her in the privacy of her inbox so they can be entertained. Well I hope you got all the upvotes from your fucking peeps because you went picking a fight with her and I hope it was worth getting impaled in the face and getting your mask ripped off. So much for idiocy.... fucking asshole.

• Downvote 1

I finally finished reading that Russ kick book "50 things you're not suppose to know." Nice recommendation Borderick. It had such facts like Adolf Hitler's blood relatives are alive and well in New York state, One of the Popes wrote an erotic book, and The Bayer company created Heroin. Perfect read for me. I'm already making plans to buy vol 2 and "Everything You Know Is Wrong: The Disinformation Guide to Secrets and Lies."

• Downvote 1