Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

First off, they are NOT called gauges. The gauge is the measurement, not the name of the modification. Please try to refer to them as stretched lobes, or if that's too much then by using the names of the types of jewelry like -plug, tunnel etc. calling them gauges is the equivalent of calling them millimetres and just makes you look like a fool who doesnt know what they're talking about. Just because everyone says it doesn't mean it's right.


Finally, yes I like stretched lobes, I personally wouldn't go any bigger than 16mm.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

In LOVE with them :33


I did have them, but...


Well anywho, I do love them.


There is a pair that I'm DYING TO HAVE


They're metal snakes :3

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this