Sign in to follow this  
SatansxAngel

Breaking rules.

So since the mods refuse to do anything, we get to use hateful insults to anyone and get away with it yes? No one, but a few people, cares if insults that deal with the homo or bisexual crowd are used. Even though these insults can cause people to experience depression, anger, and suicidal thoughts, I see them used all the time without any punishment or warning.

Outside of insulting each other, spamming goes unpunished too. Not a word being said to anyone by a mod. It's complete unfair shit that makes E.P. look like a shitty place for trashy people. No one wants to be respectable. Why the fuck not?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would you care if someone comments about you or your sexuality? Just ignore it and don't whine to everybody else...

Guest Emo4Lyf

Spamming is dealt with 99% of the time and I'm sorry to say but there is no rule for 'do not insult anyone', this seems to be something you feel should be a rule instead of an actual one - the rule we hold is not to cause arguments with people. As for gay/bi insults I'm a little surprised and you can PM me more info on that, mainly because the majority of the member base is not straight so this is a little odd.

On a side note, the above comments apply, but perhaps a little toned down - don't take such comments to heart, most people just like to tease/troll a little.

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying add "Do not insult people." to the rules. However, calling a gay or bisexual person a faggot is a hate crime. I know it is, I'm going to law school. Today Wolf spammed like a mother fucker and nothing was done.

Edited by SatansxAngel
  • Upvote 1

Why do you assume they know that you're gay/bisexual?

They're going to call you a faggot no matter your sexual orientation.

Also mod's aren't guaranteed to be on 100% of the time as we do this for fun, it's not like we're paid. If you experience problems with another member whilst no mods are on chat (don't forget to check who's online, likelihood is there might be a mod online and not in chat) report the person in questions behaviour with evidence of their 'hate crimes'- which, being legitimate, will be acted upon.

I will have to agree with you on one certain point here....Mods here do not do their job. Only when they want to and/or are paying attention or are online...Like Leah/Dani/nina. Me and Leah were the strictest mods here. We constantly gave warning then kicked remotely if they did not stop after. Then kicked maybe once or twice more then banned if it still continued. Now we have mods who do almost nothing. They were given mod on stupid reasons or just dont give a fuck or just dont come online. Maybe Ep would be better if mods were not so shitty and/or did their job. Except Leah/Dani/Nina who do their job when they are online. Other than that....no. I dont care if no one likes my opinion or whatever...but this is the truth. I used to give a fuck about this place at one time but after I lost my modship (because I left EP) i noticed when i came back why many people do not stay here all that long. Maybe better mods would change that in a great way and people would stay longer.

I will have to agree with you on one certain point here....Mods here do not do their job. Only when they want to and/or are paying attention or are online...Like Leah/Dani/nina. Me and Leah are/were the strictest mods here. We constantly give/gave warning then kicked remotely if they did not stop after. Then kicked maybe once or twice more then banned if it still continued. Now we have mods who do almost nothing. They were given mod on stupid reasons or just dont give a fuck or just dont come online. Maybe Ep would be better if mods were not so shitty and/or did their job. Except Leah/Dani who do their job when they are online. Other than that....no. I dont care if no one likes my opinion or whatever...but this is the truth. I used to give a fuck about this place at one time but after I lost my modship (because I left EP) i noticed when i came back why many people do not stay here all that long. Maybe better mods would change that in a great way and people would stay longer.

I agree, I have already made the decision that I am leaving. Don't worry about it.

• Upvote 1

Guest Emo4Lyf

Well, there are 4 chat mods and 3 forum, therefore a total of 7. 2 Of the chat mods have only just been bumped up and naturally can't be called good or bad because of it yet, you've listed 3 that you approve of, one is currently on a break and the other the longest standing EP mod - that's 7/7 Mods. Not bashing your point about who's good, simply pointing out the facts, facts that actually suggest you approve of the majority of the mods that have been a mod long enough to be judged at all.

Extra point: this discussion is about events in chat, which you actually state approval of 2 chat mods (the other being a forum mod), which, is actually 100% of the mods given time/chance to do anything at all. The other 2, as stated above, are new mods.

As for mods not being online, this was claimed against one of the mods you're currently supporting too. Again I will have to repeat, I monitor the activity of every mod, every time I come on to make sure they are active and coming online. Just because you do not personally see a mod on does not mean they are not on at other times, it also does not mean (in reference to forum mods) that they aren't dealing with reports on the forum.

Insults are universal, if someone aims/insults at someones sexuality; its nothing special in the first place that should make it "exempt from being insulted"; it makes you weaker if you have to be protected from EVERYTHING.

Guest Emo4Lyf

Report the person in questions behaviour with evidence of their 'hate crimes'- which, being legitimate, will be acted upon.

Also, this. Nobody can complain about people getting away with things if you don't report. Usually a mod is present and around, however if for any reason things are not solved then you simply have to report them. That will send a notification to all the senior mods and admins, explain the issue on the report and it will be looked into/dealt with.

So since the mods refuse to do anything, we get to use hateful insults to anyone and get away with it yes? No one, but a few people, cares if insults that deal with the homo or bisexual crowd are used. Even though these insults can cause people to experience depression, anger, and suicidal thoughts, I see them used all the time without any punishment or warning.

Outside of insulting each other, spamming goes unpunished too. Not a word being said to anyone by a mod. It's complete unfair shit that makes E.P. look like a shitty place for trashy people. No one wants to be respectable. Why the fuck not?

Right have you heard of life? all that shit happens there too. the way i see it if you can't handle it you shouldn't bother asking for it by making yourself a target. At the end of the day most people on here are fairly boring and an insult or two tends to liven the place up not to mention gets you used to them, have you thought about terms of endearment. or the fact that the insulter is just insulting people because that is how he is? he's just messing around and doesn't mean to hurt people?.

You going to say no to people like that joining the site? Because that doesn't make you any better now does it.