Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

Sarah1619

Amanda Todd.

Okay, so I'm sure most of you have heard about Amanda Todd. I honestly don't give that much of a fuck though. Sure I hate that she commited suicide for one little mistake but seriously this is what it takes for people to open up their eyes about bullying? This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about this.

post-17314-0-42114600-1350345583_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well...don't really know what to say...Me my self was on the edge of also doing it cause of school problems.People who end their lives...cause of bullying...actually that makes me angry cause its sad in mostly but i alsy kinda envy of them for having the courage which I did not have...

To be honest I think it's ridiculous, people only really gave a crap because she was 'pretty' and she made a heartfelt video before killing herself. Millions of kids and adults kill themselves and no one gives a shit, what's worse is that the vast majority of people that are licking this dead kids ass have at some point in their existence been worse than shit to their peers. It's hypocritical. Loss of life is a shame, but she's dead. It should only really matter to her family and friends, her death isn't a statement, it's just a statistic.

• Upvote 3

Exactly, everyone is kissing this girls ass because she was pretty. If anything this story should be more about what happens when you show random pricks your rack over the internet what could happen, not about bullying. However I'm not that heartless and I feel a little bad that people wouldn't give her a second chance. (but at the same time I feel like this chick would just do it over again)

• Upvote 1

Exactly, everyone is kissing this girls ass because she was pretty. If anything this story should be more about what happens when you show random pricks your rack over the internet what could happen, not about bullying. However I'm not that heartless and I feel a little bad that people wouldn't give her a second chance. (but at the same time I feel like this chick would just do it over again)

And i don't understand what are you trying to say...ugly , beautiful , bad , nice , good or evil suicide is probably the worst way to go.Might not be the most painful phisicly but it is most painful mentally.I feel bad for each no matter of the type of person.

Guys don't always agree with a girl or are on her side cause she is ''pretty''.

I'm saying that she's getting a lot of sympathy because she's a beautiful girl. But there are stories way worse out there, and she brought this one on her self. I mean, yes people took it way too far. Sure I feel bad for her too, if she needed a friend I would be there for her regardless of what she did. I just don't think that this should be about bullying it should be about what happens when girls do shit like this to feel pretty. That should be the message being sent out, have self respect, and don't parade your body everywhere because your beautiful regardless.

tbh. i dont give a shit. im so tired of hearing about this. I actually laughed when i heard about it. Whose stupid enough to flash themselves on a camm? its her fault honestly, she shouldnt have shown her tits. Its her problem. If an adult went ahead and killed themselves for that. people would probably say 'they're grown, they should have known better' well, look at her she's almost 'grown' and she barely have common sense. I know someone told her showing your naughty bits on camm is a no no! its one of the first things my mother ever told meh when i started camming.

Tons of people go through way more shit then she did and they dont have a fucking fb page and shit -___- this may have come of as mean but i dont care. at all. Its all her fault. She should have stopped and thinked about how her actions would affect her in the future. We Dont Show Naughty Bits On Camm! Honestly, her death will change nothing. Just another person who got tired of fighting.

Also, bullying can never be stopped. Like EVA, its impossible imo. Everyones a bully, whether they mean to be or not. Anything you say can come off as a insult to someone. Yeah bullyings bad, I get that but its going to happen anyway. People may feel bad about Amanda today and tomorrow go insult someone. Its futile, bullying cant be stopped. ._. its like trying to stop the rain from falling. Its going to happen whether you want it to or not. I honestly think people need to pull thier heads out thier ass's and face the facts. This World Is Fucked.

Shit Be Crazy Yo.

However I'm not that heartless and I feel a little bad that people wouldn't give her a second chance.

The world is heartless. You don't get another try at life.

tbh. i dont give a shit. im so tired of hearing about this. I actually laughed when i heard about it. Whose stupid enough to flash themselves on a camm? its her fault honestly, she shouldnt have shown her tits. Its her problem. If an adult went ahead and killed themselves for that. people would probably say 'they're grown, they should have known better' well, look at her she's almost 'grown' and she barely have common sense. I know someone told her showing your naughty bits on camm is a no no! its one of the first things my mother ever told meh when i started camming.

Tons of people go through way more shit then she did and they dont have a fucking fb page and shit -___- this may have come of as mean but i dont care. at all. Its all her fault. She should have stopped and thinked about how her actions would affect her in the future. We Dont Show Naughty Bits On Camm! Honestly, her death will change nothing. Just another person who got tired of fighting.

Also, bullying can never be stopped. Like EVA, its impossible imo. Everyones a bully, whether they mean to be or not. Anything you say can come off as a insult to someone. Yeah bullyings bad, I get that but its going to happen anyway. People may feel bad about Amanda today and tomorrow go insult someone. Its futile, bullying cant be stopped. ._. its like trying to stop the rain from falling. Its going to happen whether you want it to or not. I honestly think people need to pull thier heads out thier ass's and face the facts. This World Is Fucked.

Shit Be Crazy Yo.

I agree, everyone makes such a big deal when some girl kills herself because people were bullying her for showing her personal body parts on web cam, but when a child kills themself for living in an abusive enviroment nobody cares. The world doesn't care about us it doesn't do anything to us it's the people in it that tears us to pieces and if your ignorant enough to do what this Amanda girl did then you don't evan deserve the joy of suicide. Forgive me for saying this but it seems someone who killed herself over people seeing her tits got more attention then a thirteen year old that killed herself because her father raped and beat her kinda fucked up don't you think.

I'm not heartless I'm logical there is more people in the world that deserve your attention then some girl who was old enough to know not to put that stuff on the web.

If you don't care that she comits suicide well... I mean... you talk about suicide too much and your depression, and how your life is a dramatic soap opera that you want to turn to selling drugs and running off with the money yadda yadda... but you can still critisize this girl for taking her own life?

There was a girl in the middle east who made national headlines recently because she wanted an education, She wanted women in her country to go to school and she spoke out in thier rigths go attend....so the taliban targeted her and shot her. Now theres a girl that I will praise. Thats a girl who earns my respect. Her fellow women live in the worst conditions. Being forced into prostitution, Being married off to elderly men while they are as young as nine years old! Being beaten to death without justice. Living in fear everyday but they don't go killing themselves off when they sit in jail without any medical treatment after they where raped by a man and are accused of adultery. This girls wanted all the right things for Everyone, not just herself!

But you just care about this Amanda... this weak ass punk who lived in a nice house had food on her plate, had clothes on her back and she thougth her problems where so trivial and worth dying over when theres children straving in china.... well she gets no sympathy from me. She's no hero in the feat against cyber bullying just another stupid kid that lost. she is not worth brining up. She did nothing worthy of my attention. She only cared about her feelings about whats gonna happen to her. She is selfish.

• Upvote 3

If you don't care that she comits suicide well... I mean... you talk about suicide too much and your depression, and how your life is a dramatic soap opera that you want to turn to selling drugs and running off with the money yadda yadda... but you can still critisize this girl for taking her own life?

There was a girl in the middle east who made national headlines recently because she wanted an education, She wanted women in her country to go to school and she spoke out in thier rigths go attend....so the taliban targeted her and shot her. Now theres a girl that I will praise. Thats a girl who earns my respect. Her fellow women live in the worst conditions. Being forced into prostitution, Being married off to elderly men while they are as young as nine years old! Being beaten to death without justice. Living in fear everyday but they don't go killing themselves off when they sit in jail without any medical treatment after they where raped by a man and are accused of adultery. This girls wanted all the right things for Everyone, not just herself!

But you just care about this Amanda... this weak ass punk who lived in a nice house had food on her plate, had clothes on her back and she thougth her problems where so trivial and worth dying over when theres children straving in china.... well she gets no sympathy from me. She's no hero in the feat against cyber bullying just another stupid kid that lost. she is not worth brining up. She did nothing worthy of my attention. She only cared about her feelings about whats gonna happen to her. She is selfish.

Afghanistan is Part of Middle East ? I wonder about that...

Ah yes. Sorry mixed things up. But pakistan is not part of it either.

But that doesnt matter. Yeah that girl malala deserves the respect and support of many which will help a whole nation. On the othee hand, what would feeling pity for a girl who took her life foolishly benefits for us ?

maybe so. but food and housing an all that stuff is the perk of living in a county like america. Americans tend to be over dramatic it would've been like the holocaust to her. if only her parents bred a stronger child

. Everyones a bully, whether they mean to be or not. Anything you say can come off as a insult to someone. Yeah bullyings bad, I get that but its going to happen anyway. People may feel bad about Amanda today and tomorrow go insult someone. Its futile, bullying cant be stopped. ._. its like trying to stop the rain from falling. Its going to happen whether you want it to or not. I honestly think people need to pull thier heads out thier ass's and face the facts. This World Is Fucked.

I couldn't agree with this more.

• Upvote 1

It's pretty sad she comitted sucide,but tbh she brought that own her own. But seriously what makes people think by posting R.I.P pics on facebook of her and stuff like this "why ppl need 2 stop bullying" is not going 2 make ppl stop bullying. NOT ONLY SOCIETY IS FUCKED UP THE WAY PPL KEEP CONSTANTLY BULLYING IS FUCKED UP ALSO. Getting people to stop bullying is like me tryin not 2 cut my wrist every depressing moment. :exclamation:

Exactly, you can't stop all bullying, like when she slept with that kid that had a girlfriend, and his girlfriend jumped her. THAT is not bullying that's getting what's coming to her, if some slutbag slept with my boyfriend I'd kick her ass too.

Honestly, society is mourning over Amanda Todd for absolutely no reason. Don't get me wrog, I'm not trying to be mean. I feel sorry for her, but I'm not going to go all out and make huge memorials. What about all the other kids that have committed suicide? What about the kids who are still being bullied? I think it's time for society to pull it's head out of Amanda Todd's corpses ass, and focus on the problem that's still living. Amanda Todd is dead, no one can help her anymore okay? Let's focus on the fact that there are other kids still being bullied!! There are other kids that have committed suicide. Why can't anyone realize this?