Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

scarlletbluerose

Do you have physic abilities?

Sometimes i see shadows following me, and not my own, sometimes i hear voices in my head to, im really sensitive to ghosts, i have this one rare condition that like, 5% of the world population has where i can hear and feel EMF fields, and ghosts are made of EMFs, kinda annoys me when i go into an old building or my school and my ears just start getting this really high pitched buzz, and it feels like my veins are vibrating, one time i walked into the fort thats right by where i live (Fort Niagara) and i literally had to run out 5 minutes later because my ears hurt too bad because that place is infested with ghosts, after i got out i turned around and saw at least 10+ ghostly soldiers on the old ramparts, i turned and asked my friend if he saw anything and he said no

Sometimes i see shadows following me, and not my own, sometimes i hear voices in my head to, im really sensitive to ghosts, i have this one rare condition that like, 5% of the world population has where i can hear and feel EMF fields, and ghosts are made of EMFs, kinda annoys me when i go into an old building or my school and my ears just start getting this really high pitched buzz, and it feels like my veins are vibrating, one time i walked into the fort thats right by where i live (Fort Niagara) and i literally had to run out 5 minutes later because my ears hurt too bad because that place is infested with ghosts, after i got out i turned around and saw at least 10+ ghostly soldiers on the old ramparts, i turned and asked my friend if he saw anything and he said no

thats worse than mine,but im sorry you have to go though that :(

Thats so cool! Im going to try to make a smamich magically pop infront of me *concentrates really hard to the point of fainting* nope, no smamich, back to doing things the hard way....

I have these dreams that come true, I can usually sense when someone I love is in danger or see things in my dreams that hapen the next day. It's not dejavu it's a stronger feeling then that.

I've used a oujia board a few times, fuck that was scary. The demon like started to throw stuff around, never again will I use one

Edited by xx RAWR ^-^
  • Upvote 1

I have the ability to be pulled in by the earth's gravity and stay attached to its surface without floating out into space. Gravity: That's my physics ability.

• Upvote 3

I have dreams that come true. I hear and see things that no one else hears. Sometimes, if I'm alone, I talk to the spirits around me. It's kind of a tragically beautiful gift.

• Upvote 1

I can fly for short a short amount of time. Some people confuse it with jumping but i'm sure i'm flying.

I used to be able to do that but I can't anymore...

I think I'm losing my psychic abilities and I don't know how to tap into them! T_T

Be careful with this. Especially with sharing your experiences. You may come across ppl who would discourage you from telling about it ever again. But I don't wish you this. I've learnt that to most societies this is taboo. And on the other hand that in esoteric circles ppl... Well... Maybe you'll see it.

I was looking for some anserws one day. But then I realised that these ppl won't give me any reliable one...

sorry for all the replys i really should of put this all into one

but be careful

don't mess with ouija boards

and ghosts can lie alot

i had a friend who could see ghosts and i became friends with all these people that have psychi abilities and such

it was fun for awhile

ghosts are not who the say they are

and sometimes trying to do psychic stuff makes you more vulerable to evil things

so please be careful