Find results that contain...
Find results in...

User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Forum Menu

scarlletbluerose

Do you have physic abilities?

Not to burst anyone's bubble but anything is possible everything that is was or will be is possible sometimes what you feel or see maybe a sort of placebo effect but in some cases what you are feeling or seeing is real and is not just your mind playing tricks on you. Unless you have looked into a mirror and your reflection is not copying what you are doing, or know what is going to happen before it does or can do things with your mind that you can not explain or see people that you know for a fact are dead maybe you should have an open mind

And FYI the flying thing is called astral projection. Xox

well i don't know if this is a psychic ability, EXTREMELY good intuition or coincidence, but there have been many times I have had dreams of significant things happening in my life that actually did happen up to three months later. These dreams are accompanied with either bad or good lingering feelings depending on what is to happen. My mom predicted so many things that when she says don't or do something that doesn't seem relevant at the time, I listen. Lol call me crazy but also I believe that spirits or "ghosts" are attracted to my family. 

Going off a psychology standpoint here, sorry to bust anyone's bubble, but it is common in young, intelligent people to dream of a very common or predictable scenario then cause it to happen themselves unconsciously. I dreamt of myself hanging out in a new place with my friends, then when they asked if we wanted to hang, I walked for a bit, leading the way and went to that place. Thought I as psychic! Turns out I went there before and just lead myself there this time to fulfill my ream. It's a common thing. 

I'm not saying 'psychic' or general mental abilities don't exist, I believe I possess one (entirely different to what's begin discussed), but they tend to be cases of enhancing normal everyday things into extremely powerful occurrences, rather than 'seeing the future' or 'moving objects with your mind'.