Sign in to follow this  
xXAlixSkullsXx

I'm Bi and I don't give a shit what people think

I've dated both boys and girls. And now I'm saying and letting out what I need to. I know I'm a girl and I've dated girls but I don't care. I date boys as well and still don't care. I'm sick and tired of people who are against it! Love is love. thats my motto. And if your against it, than i feel very sorry for you and i hope you have a very nice day. Goodbye

~A xoxo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I've dated both boys and girls. And now I'm saying and letting out what I need to. I know I'm a girl and I've dated girls but I don't care. I date boys as well and still don't care. I'm sick and tired of people who are against it! Love is love. thats my motto. And if your against it, than i feel very sorry for you and i hope you have a very nice day. Goodbye

~A xoxo

:\ strange post.

I'll go with scribe although...... :heart:*heart*:heart: love is love random post.Y do ppl judge that I like that keep on believing :shy: love shows up in some damn! odd ways but at the end it's still the love everybody has :heart:

U are so damn right! ^^ I'm also bi and I think people really need to learn to have respect for other people, no matter what! :)

Damn right. lolz. Scribe....she is entitaled to her opinion...maybe she just wanted to post this so people would stop bugging her....I did the same thing...and people shut up about it....I had a MUCH better time on here after that.

congrats for making that clear when you wanted to keep it private