Sign in to follow this  
Silky-Potato

The Body Piercing Thread

Share and show your piercings here, and feel free to ask for help and advice.

Some useful links to do with body piercing-

Finding the nearest professional studio-
http://www.safepiercing.org/locate-a-member/searchable-member-database/

Fake Body Jewelry-
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/fake_body_jewellery_835.cfm

Ask a Professional-
http://safepiercing.tumblr.com/

Informational Videos 
http://www.youtube.com/user/pangeapiercing?feature=watch

And don't forget to keep it clean :]

I don't know why, but I like corset piercings. I would never get one myself though...I don't have a picture of one xP Sorry.

I saw a body mod once, where a guy had his twin brother's arm amputated and reattached it to his own chest...o.o

• Upvote 2

Ok that last one is strange, I've heard of someone's penis being amputated and then reatached to his leg and hand/arm to get circulation through it, not sure why :s

Corset piercing's are really pretty, unfortunately they're what's called play piercing's and have to be taken out after a bit :/

cool :] you should be careful with surface piercings, especially one's like hips and collarbone-ish one's, they can get pulled snagged quite a lot which makes them more likely to reject :/

oh and I forgot to say, I have seventeen piercings.

four in my lip (double spider bites)

three in my nose (two nostril and a septum)

eight in my ear (five lobes,an ante-lobe and a double tragus)

two on my wrist (double wrist microdermal)

I did have my smiley done but I had to take it out quite quickly because it was crooked

I really want more and I know exactly what but my boyfriend isn't too happy with them :s

• Upvote 3

YEESH surface piercings do NOT like me. >_< hurt like a beeeeyotch and got infected really fast xP

But my ears are COVERED in piercings and I have a stud in my nose, snakebites, and I've gotten several more that I didn't like so I took them out :3

I have Snake bites, My nose and My belly button. I'm getting snake eyes in 2 months along with my hips & two more belly button piercing. I Had my ears to a 10g (yeah I know pretty small) But I took them out while I was sleeping cause they irritated me & The ended up closing -_-

Cool :]

YEESH surface piercings do NOT like me. >_< hurt like a beeeeyotch and got infected really fast xP

What kind of surface piercing was it? How did you clean it? did it get caught a lot? :c sounds sucky, mine have never bothered me as of yet.. :s

Im wanting to get something like this *heart*

Corset piercing's are really cool, but they tend to only get done for photoshoots or when people want to show off because they can only be worn for a short amount of time before the piercing's have to be removed :/

i had my belly button down and it got ripped out. getting it re pierced in about a month,

I have 5 in my ears. my cartilage, size 0 gauges. and two on both sides above my gauges,

i am getting my septum done in about a month as well and i had snake bites but took them out for work and they closed up. :/