Have you ever been used like a tool

DarkAmethyst

I don't get used....when I think someone is I get them the fuck out of my life....who needs that crap..I mean listen...if there "using" you you don't need em and they don't deserve you....my new years Resolution :I will not give a single shit about drama" and I'lve heald it so far

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="...Dark..." data-cid="153498" data-time="1357438273"><p>

I don't get used....when I think someone is I get them the fuck out of my life....who needs that crap..I mean listen...if there "using" you you don't need em and they don't deserve you....my new years Resolution :I will not give a single shit about drama" and I'lve heald it so far</p></blockquote>

Yes I've been used by a lot of people. And the feeling hurts a lot. I waned to just trust someone and to believe in someone but I always fail. I think that nowadays it's hard to find a 'True friend' or a 'Faithful relationship partner'. You always get betrayed by 'em. I mean where are the 'old' friends you could have trust .. you could have told everything .. you could have shared every 'personal' thing with,without letting the whole schools knowing ... you could count on ... ? I am just truly speechless. It's the same with a 'true realtionship partner' someone who really loves you .. wouldn't just thing about 'sex' or whatever ... they would love you just the way you are ... without  those make-up shit ...  they would accept as you are ... well for me it's already gone ... are these things ever coming back again?. 

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="XxRainbowzLoverxX" data-cid="153559" data-time="1357470971"><p>

Yes I've been used by a lot of people. And the feeling hurts a lot. I waned to just trust someone and to believe in someone but I always fail. I think that nowadays it's hard to find a 'True friend' or a 'Faithful relationship partner'. You always get betrayed by 'em. I mean where are the 'old' friends you could have trust .. you could have told everything .. you could have shared every 'personal' thing with,without letting the whole schools knowing ... you could count on ... ? I am just truly speechless. It's the same with a 'true realtionship partner' someone who really loves you .. wouldn't just thing about 'sex' or whatever ... they would love you just the way you are ... without those make-up shit ... they would accept as you are ... well for me it's already gone ... are these things ever coming back again?.</p></blockquote>

Well...to be honest...those things will never disappear. Most of us these days enjoy other ppls misery and don't care about their feelings...although there are those few who care about the rejected and the left behind who won't belong and will probably never belong. Those types of people are hard to come across these days. I've been through some pain in this life, but I didn't roll over and die, I kept going. Pain makes you stronger and will always make you stronger...

• 2 weeks later...