Siblings..

Hello_Kitty

My brothers are kinda afraid of me.. i dont know why. I guess its because of the way I dress and the music I listen to, and my aunts and uncles talk about me behind my back.. I heard them once saying such things like "Why is she like that?" Or "Why does Arianna(my name) stay locked up in her room like she doesn't want anything to do with us?" And i don't like it!... Are any of your siblings the same way? :(

I'm in my room durring the day...I went threw a "goth" phaze...and my mom didn't like it..lolz I bring it back on days when she REALLY pisses me off...she hates it. THE only thing my family mentions is the fact that I post "lesbian" things on fb

I'm in my room durring the day...I went threw a "goth" phaze...and my mom didn't like it..lolz I bring it back on days when she REALLY pisses me off...she hates it. THE only thing my family mentions is the fact that I post "lesbian" things on fb

same here my mom can be a jerk like my sisters

Edited by ★SoundStruck★

Guest Phoebe

Well of course you don't like it. Ever wonder why they're scared? Afraid? Upset? Its because they want their son/daughter, sister/brother, neice/nephew ect back.

They're worried about you, and are afraid that you will do something. 

When my brother was younger (he's 12 now) he read sth on the Internet and came to the kitchen crying. When mum asked what happened he said: "Cause she is emo and she will cut with razors". lol. It was funny xD

How can you find that funny, your brother was crying because he thought you were going to cut yourself. He obviously loves you and you find it amusing?

Its a perfect example on the statement, "your family will always love you." They piss you off? They don't anger you just because they want to, its because they love you. Shit like this winds me up big time, your family love you. Stop ignoring them saying they're the worst family ever. Because trust me, it sounds so bad. Especially to people who don't have a family.

Edited by Phoebe

Well my older brother use to get his friends together and beat me up... just for fun of course thinking i was cool anyways... now that i'm about 50 pounds heavier than him and have 3 inches on him, he sometimes tries to forget those moments to hope that i don't get the right idea, anyways SIBLINGS EXPRESS THEIR LOVE THROUGH VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE! 

Well of course you don't like it. Ever wonder why they're scared? Afraid? Upset? Its because they want their son/daughter, sister/brother, neice/nephew ect back.

They're worried about you, and are afraid that you will do something. 

How can you find that funny, your brother was crying because he thought you were going to cut yourself. He obviously loves you and you find it amusing?

Its a perfect example on the statement, "your family will always love you." They piss you off? They don't anger you just because they want to, its because they love you. Shit like this winds me up big time, your family love you. Stop ignoring them saying they're the worst family ever. Because trust me, it sounds so bad. Especially to people who don't have a family.

I didn't meant it was funny then but it is from the perspective of time ^-^

Guest Moon_Panda

i have 4 big sisters who oppenly dislike me, go through my stuff when they think i woun't notice and very actively screw with my social life and trying to humiliate and embarras me every possible chance they get. and then theres my lil' bro - a horrible little suck-up to our parents, always trying to make me look bad, because hes such a weakling every bit of manual labour must be done by me and i'm pretty sure he's the reason why i have woken up with three nosebleeds.

long story short they hate me - exept when they want something from me like money, or a babysitter.

I have an older sister by one year. We are polar opposites. She's a wanna be gangster and i'm..well, me. Rock to HipHop, Hardstyle to Rap, Stripes to Solids is how different we are. We've tried to kill each other with iron fire pokers, she cracked my head open with a glass piggy bank when i was three for chewing on her barbies foot. Sure i hit her with the barbie before then, but nothing sever enough to send her to the hospital. We share severely different views  and when the zombie apocalypse time comes i'd trip her. But through that thick layer of dislike and hatred if i were to see anyone else but me beat her down i'd be all up in there with a shovel, some lemons and a 1974 'Kung Fu Fighting' disco record by Carl Douglas. Ya feel me? 

• Downvote 1