Have you ever been accepted as the way you are?

XxRainbowzLoverxX

Hmm .. Idk what to say ... I never been accept as the way I am ... I mean what's that wrong if you're homosexuell .. I am bipolar,kay? ... I don't understand where's the problem,really? Maybe you've got some idea. I mean we are all humans *evil grin* Naawwh I am kitty alien. O: Muhaha. xD Anyways ... I also don't understand why people can't accept the way we dress like .. or just the way 'WE' exactly are. Is it that hard to say 'I accept you as who are,no matter how you look or how you feel or what you are .. you are my friend and I am yours. True freinds are here to help when you need 'em the most. You can have my shoulder to cry on ... you can count on me ... just like 1,2,3 and I'll be here to help you out?' <---- Well nowadays it's a kinda miracle to find people like this. ); That's really sad. x'c 

Guest Emo4Lyf

If you're bending, they aren't learning, you are.

Anyways.

Most people know I'm a bit... odd :P but everyone is fine with it and has accepted me as such.

Other kids think that am mean because THEY CAN'T FUCKING TAKE A JOKE. I used to not have people to really hang out with (the kids that you hang out with because you have no one else to hang out with) but now I have some friend now (at least their think that their my friend LMFAO) but am used to be that emo kid in the corner that the people like "the fucking cheerleader" made fun of. But now people think of me differently cause their some people UNDERSTAND MY SENSE OF HUMOR.

Lulz.

I was born and raised in  a third world country. And I was a white kid.

Have you any idea how hard it is to be accepted among the natives when all they call you is "white kid".

But I was accepted among my family, and to a certain extent, encouraged to be myself.

Guest Moon_Panda

family dislikes me, have only 3-4 friends, safe to say general society dislikes me because they can't accept me for who i am

Lulz.

I was born and raised in  a third world country. And I was a white kid.

Have you any idea how hard it is to be accepted among the natives when all they call you is "white kid".

But I was accepted among my family, and to a certain extent, encouraged to be myself.

ik how you feel, am the only Asian kid that go to a white school, people also call me "the Asian kid" too.

lol I think we are all hated but I'm sure all of us can find at least one person who can accept us the way we are, even if it's a family member, it's really nothing bad.. But sometimes people think it funny to try to pretend to be your frined & to like you.. Has that ever happened to you?. Well, it has to me, and they ended up liking me :P all you have to do is get them to see that just because you dress differently or listen to extremely harcore music orrrrr I dunno, that just because you stand out doesn't mean you're a mass murderer or something(: but tbh, enjoy being hated, less backstabs and fake, two-faced friends c;

I do what I do regardless of whether people will accept the way I choose to be, because it's their loss if they don't understand it. The people that matter to me stick around.

Generally people don't accept what they don't understand, which is why I'm more than willing to satisfy peoples curiosity and am more than happy to answer questions if by the end of it they're more open minded about alternative culture. 

Being able to love and respect yourself and your own decisions, will subconsciously make other people feel more confident around you, so whatever you do, do it for yourself rather than to cater to other peoples comfort zones and the rest should follow.