Ready for zombies?

Metules

Does anyone own any type of tool designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage? (weapon) ex: guns, swords, knives (non cooking)? If so, if not too personal, would like to share what they have..Since i'm close close friends with some buddies, i can just share what they have because they let me use them all the time.. alright lets see here.. R700, Ar-15, SK-59, 22 cal rifle, smith and wesson 629 revolver and 12 shotty, my other friend has combat knives, apache war axe, 3 different length japanese swords, Claymore (2 handed sword), Celtic sword, spear, bow, some chain mails, and if i'm not mistaken a gladiator sword... anyways, If i can get to one of these friends, i'll be good, cuz all i have is a bb gun and a wooden practice sword XD and maybe some fireworks 

• 2 weeks later...

I have like 43 different swords, a Morningstar flail, two custom painted M1911 pistols(nicknamed ebony and ivory ;) , 2 Bo/ 1 quarter staffs, a halberd and a naginata, captain America's shield, nightingale armor(skyrim cosplay), 3 different keyblades(KH series), 20 throwing knives and 22 shuriken, a bottle of HCl, a tradtech carbon/wood recurve and a primitive long bow set, a cattle prod, some homemade fireworks, a really sharp pencil, a two tiger claws, captain America's shield replica, a 7lbs mjolnir replica, a dragon head kwandao, a halberd, a naginata, a 3 secton staff, some nunchaku, a 7 section whip chain, a Indian jones whip replica, a bian, 2 emei piercers, a meteor hammer, a blow dart thingy, a battle axe, twin tiger hooks, axle's chakrams(KH series) a throwing hatchet, some foam sparring gear, some nerf guns, various ninja gear , some pepper spray, some badass looking steel gauntlets, a circular saw, a hand saw, a plank of wood I drew on and named plank(heheh) a couple golf clubs, a belt buckle *wink*, a homemade flamethrower(lighter attached to a can of aerosol spray) an old bamboo spear, some razor blades and a neato slingshot...collecting weapons is one of my hobbies

Welp... just saying.. we all would be infected not by carrier but the plague itself.. i'm sorry.. but i didn't see gas mask, hazard suit, or anyone with access to a lab and the knowledge to create a cure in the right amount of time given. not saying you couldn't, but it wasn't posted :( 

Guest Moon_Panda

i have a very strong immune system, so getting infected by the plage ain't something i'm worried about. but if it makes you feel better then i do have a 1960's military issue Soviet gas mask - My grandfather was serving at the time and now it's hanging in the attic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have like 43 different swords, a Morningstar flail, two custom painted M1911 pistols(nicknamed ebony and ivory :wink:; , 2 Bo/ 1 quarter staffs, a halberd and a naginata, captain America's shield, nightingale armor(skyrim cosplay), 3 different keyblades(KH series), 20 throwing knives and 22 shuriken, a bottle of HCl, a tradtech carbon/wood recurve and a primitive long bow set, a cattle prod, some homemade fireworks, a really sharp pencil, a two tiger claws, captain America's shield replica, a 7lbs mjolnir replica, a dragon head kwandao, a halberd, a naginata, a 3 secton staff, some nunchaku, a 7 section whip chain, a Indian jones whip replica, a bian, 2 emei piercers, a meteor hammer, a blow dart thingy, a battle axe, twin tiger hooks, axle's chakrams(KH series) a throwing hatchet, some foam sparring gear, some nerf guns, various ninja gear , some pepper spray, some badass looking steel gauntlets, a circular saw, a hand saw, a plank of wood I drew on and named plank(heheh) a couple golf clubs, a belt buckle *wink*, a homemade flamethrower(lighter attached to a can of aerosol spray) an old bamboo spear, some razor blades and a neato slingshot...collecting weapons is one of my hobbies

Well i would say i think it would be safer to stay by you lol. well i could run across the street and raid the police station if the zombies come along. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...