What Scares Me...

AhmandahAnarchy

Wondering...  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sexuality?

• yes/straight
    • no/straight
    • yes/bi
    • no/bi
    • yes/gay/les
    • no/gay/les

I am a bisexual female. Sexually I'm more inclined to be with a female. Relationship-wise, I'm more inclined to be with a male.
I haven't been with a female except once since a girl I easily can say I loved died in a car accident a few years ago. She was so amazing and I will always keep her in my heart. What scares me most about this is that I won't ever be able to fully move on. I miss her so much. And I am able to move on with guys. But I felt guilty when I was with a girl. I don't understand it at all.
It's like I feel like I'm not honoring her when I look at other girls even...
I currently have a boyfriend that I love almost as much as I loved her. And I don't feel guilty about it at all. What am I supposed to do? Will I stop feeling like this or is it going to take a long time to diminish? And why don't I feel bad being with him?

I am a bisexual female. And I am not happy with it. I don't date a guy and a girl at the same time, nothing like that. But I cannot stand being tied to her and him...

Anyone else go through this type of thing or no?

I'm bisexual and I'm damn proud of it. *hugs you* I'm so sorry for what happened Like Doug he killed him self and after that I'll never fullly love another man....So I know what your going threw I think the same way. I sexually prefer women but relationship wise its men...but the women I have been with I've always take the "male" roll if that makes sense

I'm bisexual and I'm damn proud of it. *hugs you* I'm so sorry for what happened Like Doug he killed him self and after that I'll never fullly love another man....So I know what your going threw I think the same way. I sexually prefer women but relationship wise its men...but the women I have been with I've always take the "male" roll if that makes sense

So how do you deal with it?

well that...hon is a really hard task...It took me a year to finialy trust even anyone after that. But I did because I knew that wherever he is...he loved me....and would always protect me....I you just have to trust to know you need to be happy....to keep looking and to keep searching.....you'll find someone I promise....you don't have to deal with it or get over it you have to accept that it happened....and move on from it keep them in your heart but don't let hem control what you do....

well that...hon is a really hard task...It took me a year to finialy trust even anyone after that. But I did because I knew that wherever he is...he loved me....and would always protect me....I you just have to trust to know you need to be happy....to keep looking and to keep searching.....you'll find someone I promise....you don't have to deal with it or get over it you have to accept that it happened....and move on from it keep them in your heart but don't let hem control what you do....

Thanks dear. That makes me feel a little better. And makes sense. I jus figured that by now, I'd have lost such attachment to him or something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Moon_Panda

i am male and i am straight and i am happy with my orientation, but if i was a girl i'd defiantly be lesbian. if for no other reason then cool guys whose personality i like are just too few and far between. and females are just much more beautiful.