My questions?

Metules

Why are people such PUSSIES! fucking grow some balls people.. shit 
Why are people so stupid, Fucking grow a brain people... damn it 
Why are people so fake and gay, Grow testosterone mother fuckers... hell

Anyways no particular direction shown, i just spray to spray

Thank you forums for allowing me to vent :) 

Guest Moon_Panda

1. it's called  '' self-preservation instinct ''

2. what seems stupid to you may seem like a flash of brilliance to someone else. everything has a certain level of intellect, it's your own fault if ya don't get it.

3. people fake stuff because they don't want to face the cold hard reality that they'r lives are just a part of a pathetic cestpool.

(using '' gay '' as a swear word is not very nice.)

1. I can't brow balls and Ide prefer not to <3

2. I don't think its stupidity....its just (that I have seen) defensiveness and their own personal way of dealing with serious things (depending on the way at which you mean people are stupid

3.  -Some people put on this mask to present something that they think will bring them acceptance or attention from the masses of people.

-People are gay because of either choice or genetics(depending on your view on the subject)

1. Look up!

2. Just accept it. Who is not stupid? Scientists? God? Your friends? ... You?  It's not the time for this. We don't have rights to judge ppl. Just to show some arguments against particular behaviours  ^ ^ Personally I think it should be done to help not to humiliate or show that u know better.

3. If they like to be gay - it's their choice. They don't force you to do the same. If it's not their true face... Then..  It's their problem cause sooner or leter they'll start to feel bad with this or change...

You should also take into consideration that many teenagers are looking for themselves and for their place in the world. This lack of stable views can look like faking but for some ppl it comes naturally as a part of this search.. They search untill they feel good with their life...

Edited by Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba