cut4bieber (Making emo bitches look like pussies)

EvilActivity

#Cut4Bieber or #Cutforbieber was a Twitter troll that was originally organized by 4chan's /b/. /b/tards started posting images of people cutting their arms and wrists on twitter, together with the hashtag #cutforbieber. The troll was intended to let real fans believe they had to cut wrists as a sign of protest against Bieber's pot smoking behaviour (which leaked on the net earlier). However, due to the amount of fail that usually occurs when /b/ wants to start something, and since this troll had some potential, the Gay Nigger Association of America (GNAA) decided to step in and take the lead. And with success because shortly after GNAA's member dutchminati joined in, the whole thing took off, trending on the first spot in the United States and eventually Worldwide.

In a matter of hours the website www.cutforbieber.com was launched by some random faggot who clearly designed the site using notepad on his Windows 95 computer while he had his eyes covered in cum. The websites provided tweets with the #cutforbieber hashtag, for the mentally disabled which could not use twitter themselves. Also, a shoop appeared on the website, indicating the origin of the #cutforbieber trend. The image shows a huge photo editing fail, to show mentally disabled patients, 4chan was clearly responsible for the trend. The maker of the picture was obviously suffering from a severe case of epilepsy while he edited the picture with paint running through 4 virtual machines on his macbook.

Later on, a fake news report describing a suicide of a 14 year old girl because of the #cutforbieber trend has appeared on /b/. Even though the news report contained a spelling mistake in every sentence, the retarded folks on twitter picked up the screencap without hesitating and started tweeting about it, resulting in another butterfly effect. As a reaction to this "news article" people responded with R.I.P tweets, and tweets in which they stated they felt sick after reading it.

All this  and much much more cutters to follow all over a photo of him smoking a lil weed. You fucking dumbasses....

My sister and I stood in the rain in our new pashminas and churidars for a Tori Amos concert for TWO hours, how come we didn't make the news? Pashmina's where ruined, tickets where not refundable, My hair was pulled when A faggot, Emilie Autumn fan was being a butthurt bitch when we argued that Emilie steals pages out of Tori's book all the time. Thats loyalty too.... *frowns*

now i wanna take back some of what i said cause i feel bad...but being at a concert is one thing...cutting urself for someone miles and miles away is another...so... back to what this is about..people are  idiots for cutting 4 bieber...oh look im bleeding for him i share his pain...oh no wait i lied thats me accidentally cutting through my veins from the thrill of supporting him...whoops to late im dead

Having twitter, and quite a few followers who are very 'metal' and like 'metal' music. My whole twitter news feed was infested with '#cutforbeiber this isnt even funny you beiber faggots.' Disgusting. The whole trend continued due to these people. Most beiber fans didn't even tolerate the stupidity of this trend. Its the anti-beibers who got all pissy about it. Its all a pile of bullshit really, Beiber fans are mostly a group of 9 year olds. A bunch of trolls began it, and it was kept on the trend list by hate. #SuicideIsntAJoke or something like that was started. I posted a tweet, shorter version of this and I lost about 20 followers. Suicide isnt a joke, but targeting 9 year olds for something trolls did, sick. The trend is stupid, and nobody should of gone so low to get angry about fans. Because anyone could say the same to them.

And frankly, Beiber must be on the edge of suicide. That guy has a tougher life than any ordinary angst 15 year old girl.

Edited by Phoebe

I Knew what I was doing, and I knew it would offend people. So you don't have to come to my Defense because I knew this when I decided to post it. Whats the point in covering my ass. I knew it was offensive but that again they got offended for a totally different reason then was expected.

Some of of my inbox responses if I may..

"I think the the cut4bieber shit is stupid, These girls are not even emo."

"They are emo copycats... cutting is an emo thing. fucking posers.."

"People shouldn't cut themselves for a celebrity. Cutting is a very personal thing like depression and heartbreak, an escape. Not for a gay bitch like JB. Thats stupid"

I wasn't expecting people to take offense because the cutters are NOT emo. I was just expecting that it's offensive they cut themselves at all, or for anyreason... What I'm reading is that NON-emos are cutting and thats not okay because they are  NOT emo. And I don't understand. I don't understand, BVB fans cut all the time in honor of bvb, and it's okay because it's an emo subculture trend. But Bieberfans cut and emos don't like it and become hypocrites.

I don't understand. And because I don't understand it is probably why my reactions and comments seem stupid to everyone else because they understand this and I still don't. In everyones mind it makes so much sense. In my mind I will never know. I am the odd one out. Can I be held responsible for not understanding this? I must not be very clever because I can't comprehend this. I'd really like to think this is a no brainer and very easy, only it isn't. Not for me.

one wanna be famous boy smokes...idiots panic... people actually  try to make differences around the world...no one gives a shit...what a world we live in

>wannabe famous boy

>wannabe famous

>wanna

>be

nigga he's already famous

Guest Moon_Panda

i actually wouldn't be surprized if this is just a publicity stunt. 4chan making him look bad and indangering the lives of the bieber fanatics, and then there comes jb himself, the knight in shinig armour, makes a song about how bad self harm is and then people stop cutting and bieber is made to look like a hero and 4chan would be shut down.

no doubt something like this would double his revenew and make people feel even more sorry for him. in fact if i didn't know any better i might go as fas as saying that he himself started this cut4bieber bullshit.

now i'm not trying to bag on bieber because i find him annoying. but if you look at it a bit more closely i'm sure you'd come to the suspicion.

• 2 weeks later...