Vampire subculture (no fashion vamps/lifestylers)

April

Hello, im about to turn 15 in 11days and I have recently noticed a lot changing of myself. I'm going to be honest and straight to the point so please no negative comments of what I'm going to say: I feel I have been awakened into what is called a hybrid vampire. I would appreciate if other (REAL ) vampires (not fashion vamps/lifestylers) would message me so I can figure things out. I have been doing reaearch and I'm disgusted in how many rumours there are about vampires. . . Before you go and judge me though and say I'm just a wanna be twilight fan or whatever I will just say that no I'm not, so don't go there! I have a lot in common with those of the vampire subculture, me nor anyone else who may be of that is not evil we are very humane, some of us very generous, kind and funny even. I joined EP because I know some people associate 'emo' with vampires so I came looking and hoping to find another like myself to explain things.

This has been quite long as to getting straight to the point I know but yeah.

Ii look forward to being in contact with everyone and becoming friends with you all.

Stay safe everyone x

hey, your all going to think that i'm crazy and weired. Well i love everything to do with vampires and if you are a vamp thats awesome. I kind of tried magic to turn myself into a vamp but i don't think that it worked so that was annoying.

Don't worry though i don't think that you'll be going around drinking people's blood anytime soon and if you do, we have a problem lol :)

Not many vampires are of sanguarian type. But in any case vampirism has serious consequences to soul (like being trapped in this world but if you like it..). It should never be treated as this tempting dark side. Choosing this way needs a lot of thinking before. Now you can think it would be fun or even feel it inside.. But I just want u to be careful and don't trust too easily btw. ^.^