guages

Guest chloeisme!

Guest chloeisme!

Okay so i had gauges this summer and my parents got pissed after awhile and made me take them offf. Im turning eighteen in april. Should i ask them to do it again now. Or wait til my birthday? I really would rather do it now...but opinions?

Um i know they actual thing isnt called that. But you know what i mean. Dont be a b***h.

She wasn't being a bitch, she was making a point. Calling them gauges is completely wrong terminology, and you'll look a bit stupid and piss off your body piercers for calling them that. The gauge refers to the size. Call them stretched lobes/lobes/tunnels/plugs. More commonly accepted.

Also, respect your parents opinion. No harm in asking now, but if they say no then all you can do is wait patiently, or invest in a pair of fake plugs. You could probably buy some at pretty much any shop that stocks jewelry, aswell as online.

Um i know they actual thing isnt called that. But you know what i mean. Dont be a b***h.

No need to call me a bitch. I didn't call you anything. 

She wasn't being a bitch, she was making a point. Calling them gauges is completely wrong terminology, and you'll look a bit stupid and piss off your body piercers for calling them that. The gauge refers to the size. Call them stretched lobes/lobes/tunnels/plugs. More commonly accepted.

Also, respect your parents opinion. No harm in asking now, but if they say no then all you can do is wait patiently, or invest in a pair of fake plugs. You could probably buy some at pretty much any shop that stocks jewelry, aswell as online.

Thank you. C:

I will dissapoint u but turning 18 doesn't mean so much in practice. To really decide about yourself you should also become self-sufficient. x.x But your parents should understand that at this point you are mature enough to make such decisions. Maybe if you won't give up, after some time they'll accept it..?

thas pretty much how it is with my mom, i ask and ask and ask and ask until she gets tired of me asking and simply gives up and gives me whatever it is I want... but then again, stretching your ears is a big deal, my mom won't let me do mine and I did it without her knowing but I didn't get too far before she noticed and made me take the plugs out... Try talking to your parents, I'm sure you can find a way to explain to them you are mature enough xD I can't do that cuz I'm 15 lol.

• 5 months later...