Trust issues

Breanna'sheartbroken

I have trust issues idk if I'm the only one I wish I had someone to treat me right my life is fucked up. I feel alone I have no one hear for me my parents don't like who I am my only friend roger dies 2 years ago I wish there is people in the world who feel how I feel I've been cutting for 2 years and got put on anti depressants but I stool feel alone is there anyone one here that understands me

I have trust issues idk if I'm the only one

Ur not the only one...i have horrible severe trust issues with most ppl because of the crap thats happened to me before...

I feel alone I have no one hear for me my parents don't like who I am

My perants freaking hate my guts soo much, they dont like me being emo or atheist...they think im the anti christ and have no soul -___-

but I stool feel alone

U shudnt feel alone...cuz there are other ppl that kno how u feel...like mee...

1rst - It should be quite obvious that youre not the only person in the world with similar problems.

Hence, its quite obvious that there are people that understand what you are going through.

2nd - 10 to 1 your parents dont hate you. I dont know your age, but Im willing to bet you are a teenager. Which probably means neither your parents or you understand each other. Its called a phase.

3rd - If you are actually taking anti depressants, you should be feeling very mild. Its medicine. It works. Unless you've got a shaddy doctor.

4th - You dont really have it that bad. Think Africa. Think no food. Think AIDs. Think people raping you every other day. Think other people cutting you.

Think thankful.

Thankful yet? Good. Now go outside and do something in which you need to spend time with people. Thats how you make friends.

Edited by HopeUnveiled
  • Downvote 1

1rst - It should be quite obvious that youre not the only person in the world with similar problems.

Hence, its quite obvious that there are people that understand what you are going through.

2nd - 10 to 1 your parents dont hate you. I dont know your age, but Im willing to bet you are a teenager. Which probably means neither your parents or you understand each other. Its called a phase.

3rd - If you are actually taking anti depressants, you should be feeling very mild. Its medicine. It works. Unless you've got a shaddy doctor.

4th - You dont really have it that bad. Think Africa. Think no food. Think AIDs. Think people raping you every other day. Think other people cutting you.

Think thankful.

Thankful yet? Good. Now go outside and do something in which you need to spend time with people. Thats how you make friends.

See? Now the rest of us have nothing to say because you already said it all xD. Pro kid points for YOU my good sir.

I don't know exactly how to approach that. That's very close minded to think that all anti-depressants work for everyone. It just threw me off a bit.

Other than that you've narrowed down everything that needed to be said.

I don't know exactly how to approach that. That's very close minded to think that all anti-depressants work for everyone. It just threw me off a bit.

Other than that you've narrowed down everything that needed to be said.

I admit, it was a rather all encompassing statement. Especially considering I know nothing of antidepressent meds.

But I assume the doctor who treated her does. And if the ones she's on dont work, she should tell her doc so he can change her prescription.

Guest Moon_Panda

everyone has trust issues, i had horrile trust issues and i still have them in real life im horrofied about opening up to people as i feel they will betray me.

cutting is bad for you. substitute it with something. draw, scream, run, sing, listen to music etc. 

you're parents don't like what you are doing to yourself, they feel worried about you, they just don't know how to express themselves.

making friends is not easy, i should know, but you can't spend you're whole life hiding behind issues and insecurities. everyone makes friens theyr own way, so i can't realy help you with that one.

antidepressants - i refuse to take any  kind of drugs, may it be medical or other reasons. a few painkillers for my headaches but thats it.

cutting is bad for you. substitute it with something. draw, scream, run, sing, listen to music etc. you're parents don't like what you are doing to yourself, they feel worried about you, they just don't know how to express themselves.making friends is not easy, i should know, but you can't spend you're whole life hiding behind issues and insecurities. everyone makes friens theyr own way, so i can't realy help you with that one.antidepressants - i refuse to take any  kind of drugs, may it be medical or other reasons. a few painkillers for my headaches but thats it.

^ he has a point though...u shouldn't resort to cutting but to something else

And if u think that maybe pills wud work then u shud take them but im kinda against them cuz they dont let me control my emotions the way i want to wich just pisses me off..

I'm somewhat Anti-social. People were very rude to me when I was younger, therefore I decided to not trust just anyone. I don't talk to anyone unless they put in the effort to talk to me. I usually don't trust the people I talk to, but if I feel comfortable with you then you are a lucky person... c: