Bi?

--Mgiez--

• 1 month later...

Right, sorry if I have gotten this wrong but you are a girl that did not get turned on by erotic literature or the idea of having sex with a girl. You however are turned on when you think about sex with guys.

I think you sound pretty straight to me to be honest. I think if you were gay or bi you would have gotten some sort of sign by now, as many say sexual preferance is something you are born with, not 100% behind that opnion myself but anyway. I am straight myself but I noticed that I was attracted to girls when I was about 6 so I would think that gay people would get atleast some hints about their sexuality a bit earlier.

I think you do need to be a little bit careful at times about making yourself think you are gay. It coud be seen as offensive to some lesbians if they are constantly seeing teen girls walking about spouting out "Oh I like girls and boys." "I'm so bi xD" "Breast Pillows are Best Pillows (.)(.)"

But anyway, talking about it will help, but I would say just check out some stuff. Do not fool yourself, if boobs do not do it for you then don't force yourself to like them.

I totally agree with you there an you do sound straight to me jus saying an ive always been straight LOL an probly not gonna change lol but im not the kind of person who judges people.... so whatever you want to do is your choice girl... but like he said be careful :D