Love is dying...

XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX

That tingly, fuzzy, warm feeling you get fluttering inside of your chest and stomach when you know someone is completely obsessed with you…
When you know he/she loves you and is crazy about you…
When you are told that its obvious that he/she likes you because of the way he/she looks at you…
When he/she smiles at you and you know their eyes are just staring back into yours wishing you were his/hers…
That feeling of knowing that there is someone who would die for you, bash up whoever hurt you, would never forgive themselves if they hurt you, someone who just wants to hold you and cuddle you till you fell asleep.
Someone who wants you.

But sometimes we are blinded by this and tell ourselves its not true, that he/she is faking….
Or we push away because we are scared and worried that something bad might happen to you or he/she. Sometimes we think too much of what others think. That person might be the one but some of us are too paranoid and think too much what others might think.
If this overpowers us, we could lose the love that we always wanted, we could lose the chance of being loved and protected by someone.

Its happened too many times.
If you truely love someone, why bother about what others might think? Who cares if people think its wrong or weird or gross or people are saying that you could do better…
You love that person and that person loves you…who cares what others think?

But of course, like most things its easier said than done…
Unfortunately…

Thats true...people use love a a sick ass game like to get wat they want...ppl need to stop abusin the use of the word...especially wen it comes in between 2 little words...

your right ... I thought I been in love but it was wrong .

ive been hurt so many times I forgot what love is....

I only been the lover I have not been loved

if love was dead then why would anyone be alive...theres many different loves...whether its a passion for something or the love of singing and stuff like that that keeps u going...but the rarest love of all...is the love u can share with another person...its not dead or dying..its just getting harder to find ..its so rare that when u find it its such a beautiful feeling

That tingly, fuzzy, warm feeling you get fluttering inside of your chest and stomach when you know someone is completely obsessed with you…

When you know he/she loves you and is crazy about you…

When you are told that its obvious that he/she likes you because of the way he/she looks at you…

When he/she smiles at you and you know their eyes are just staring back into yours wishing you were his/hers…

That feeling of knowing that there is someone who would die for you, bash up whoever hurt you, would never forgive themselves if they hurt you, someone who just wants to hold you and cuddle you till you fell asleep.

Someone who wants you.

But sometimes we are blinded by this and tell ourselves its not true, that he/she is faking….

Or we push away because we are scared and worried that something bad might happen to you or he/she. Sometimes we think too much of what others think. That person might be the one but some of us are too paranoid and think too much what others might think.

If this overpowers us, we could lose the love that we always wanted, we could lose the chance of being loved and protected by someone.

Its happened too many times.

If you truely love someone, why bother about what others might think? Who cares if people think its wrong or weird or gross or people are saying that you could do better…

You love that person and that person loves you…who cares what others think?

But of course, like most things its easier said than done…

Unfortunately…

Being loved by someone like that is amazing, but loving someone like that is 10 times better. and my love never died.

I still miss my purple angel.