is Rock being killed ?

Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶

well basically i feel that rock is being forgotton and i hate it. Now that people like bieber and 1 direction and all them guys are in music its almost like rock is being pushed aside. Rock is very important to me and i don't feel that it gets enough credit,

What do you guys think ? :huh:; 

Edited by collettemcr

I think it really wont die. Rock music will always be remembered.  

Although most people I know have never heard of bands like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses or even KISS 

But there are still a few who do. 

So no, I don't think rock is being killed. Just more people seem to like JB and 1D now. Just how things go. 

I think it really wont die. Rock music will always be remembered.  

Although most people I know have never heard of bands like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses or even KISS 

But there are still a few who do. 

So no, I don't think rock is being killed. Just more people seem to like JB and 1D now. Just how things go. 

i agree. i don't care at all for that mainstream radio stuff, cuz i was brainwashed into classic stuff, like what you mentioned.

"Is classical music being killed?

More people these days listen to rock bands..." Said someone in 1970.

No. Its not being killed. Look at classical music, look at jazz. They may not be as popular, but because of that they have way less noobs in the business.

You have to be good to survive. I take that as a plus.

Edited by HopeUnveiled

Guest Moon_Panda

true rock like AC/DC, Sex Pistols, Kiss, The Rolling STones, ya know all the real rock bands who's members have long curly hair, tight pants and mullets - that is on it's knees and is gasping for breath cos there are no new bands coming into that genre. but all the other rocks are not going anywhere anytime soon. 

• 5 weeks later...

bieber sucks ass. Rock is awesome and i just thought that it wasn't put out there enough and didn't get enough respect and rewards for being great.

Reading kerrang even corey taylor (slipknot, stone sour) agrees. He was pissed about his genre not getting put into the categories at the awards show. i give him and everybody in rock 5 stars lol. :tongue: