SaveRockMixpop Posted January 20, 2013 Posted January 20, 2013 what do u like sleep in night or day for those vamps out there lol memo xD
hi-c Posted January 20, 2013 Posted January 20, 2013 í'd sleep during the day...but not because m a vamp...tis because m awesome
SaveRockMixpop Posted January 21, 2013 Author Posted January 21, 2013 see u said it your self xD I am right xP.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted January 22, 2013 Posted January 22, 2013 LINGERE!!! IF I HAD ANY LOL
XxGreenxX Posted January 22, 2013 Posted January 22, 2013 sleep all day eat breakfast at 9:00 pm i like looking at stars even if theirs none in New York i just pretend their thier
SaveRockMixpop Posted January 30, 2013 Author Posted January 30, 2013 I need to change the things I wear to sleep my friends say it too childish -__- now that I think about it they r...I agree with pocket ...I need to upgrade xD
Remix Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Day. My usual activities warped my internal sleeping clock to where I stay awake till meh..five am or so give or take, then I sleep in till two.
hexed vex Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 sleep during the day to see the beauty of night that people miss out on...also sleep in jeans...there comfy for me lol..but no shirt...too irratating
Offwiththefairies Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I sleep at night, coz I'm a normal person....... LOLjks!! I usually sleep in a tanktop and shorts, so comfy
KoalaOverlord Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 depends, I usually sleep naked though, unless its cold then ill throw on a thermal and some socks
Robbie-Derped-On-Your-Face Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I would sleep in a giant pickle-flavored chip.
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 9, 2013 Author Posted February 9, 2013 when its hot a red bow shorts and a tank when it snows a jacket -__-
Guest Moon_Panda Posted February 9, 2013 Posted February 9, 2013 in my bed, under my blanket, cuddling my stuffed elephant.
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 10, 2013 Author Posted February 10, 2013 in my bed, under my blanket, cuddling my stuffed elephant. a elephant cute I have a huge teddy bear named after my favorite person x3
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 cute pjs xD lingerie of course too... corsets ^vv^ awwww over sized band tshirts so i can sleep wiv teh band members tehehe
Destry Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 A coffin because that is where my heart already lays, broken and cold.. Nah jk probably on my bed in a fort due to major boredum
Destry Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Oh crap what would u sleep in as in wear wow I gotta read properly before writing I'd probably sleep in y fav oversized band t-shirt and a pair of batman pijamnas shorts
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now