Idea's /)//_T(\

XXxxEmoAngelxxXX

can you give me an idea to make me feel better im not in the best mood i feel like my big bro replaced me... as the lil sis i am i feel jealous :( ever since we met his gf didnt talk to him... then they broke up so we talk more and more each day :( i got attached to him he always made me smile... now he has someone who makes him happy...im happy for him but he never talks to me... if he does he is either going by her house...bored...or not busy... :( then sometimes he'll call me back he never does :( i want my big brother back :( he meant everything to me

Hun u shud try talking to him about it...

i kno wat u mean, i freaking LOVE my big brother, hes the only person that gets me and can truly make me laugh

but then he moved in wif his gf and he totally ignored me

We wud text sum times but SHE always got in the way

if he doesnt wanna listen to u then write it in,a letter and give it to him..

Its easier to get ur thoughts down on paper..

I hope it gets better ferr u :)

:-D he is finally talking to me again ^_^ hehe its sad that my friend had to tell him that I felt replaced...that night we talked till he almost started to cry because he felt sorry and I shouldn't fell that way...he was telling how much he loved me...i wanted to cry ...he told me he missed the old me who was always happy to hear his voice...who never cried when he was on the phone... His adorable little sister... I'm glad I have my big brother back....im mad at him though...he lets het cut of his mustache WTH I loved that thing idk why but I did...the only thing that really gets to me I that I never made him smile :( that's all I wanna do...she makes him smile all the time I never did :'(