Was it right?

~Flo~

Recently my friend started dating a guy she met on here...everything was going great until i came across something he wrote on here only a week into their relationship...basically he said he still loved his ex, so me trying to be a good friend told my friend about it. She saw it and had a major flip out moment and cried about it non stop. She tried to tell him she was done but he acted likd he didnt get what she was trying to say...so im asking: was it right for me to tell her? Cuz now i feel like i shuda stayed quiet and let them be happy, but then again she is my best friend, i dont want her to get hurt...

Edited by Xochiquetzal15

Guest Moon_Panda

then  that was never meant to be. if they'd sit down and talked about it it would have been resolved with much less drama. but seeing as they didn't i'm guessing they had some other problems as well. a good couple would talk about stuff like this. as for you telling your friend - this totally depends on what you think. what happens next, if the dude gets back together with his ex then you'v done the right thing, if they can work this out, talk about it, that would make theyr relationship stronger.

as i see it there is no bad choice - what doesn't kill the love will only make it stronger.

Thanks guys....i think i did do the right thing to be honest, i dont want her to get hurt again cuz shes like my older sister...

I still feel like im hurting u but then again like u said....

To quote the Proverbs in modern lingo: "Wounds from a friend are better than flattery from a douche."You did the right thing, but possibly not in the best way.

So i hope u guys are right...