what's love ?

Eclipse blood

sorry but I am really confused about this subject....

I been hurt many times that I have forgotten or realized I never understood it in the first place.

but what dose the feeling feel like ... cause it has to be more then a sexual desire or excitement to be with a person ... right? :-/    

• 2 weeks later...

Love is when you care about another person more then yourself.

Love is giving as well as receiving,

Love is love on your part when  someone turns around and says they never want to talk to you again and you respect that and stop talking to them!

Love is NEVER talking bad about any of your exes,

Love is not Greed

Love is not hate only those unable to love hate,

Love is not about being sad all the time because you got dumped, your life was fine with out them there before you meet them wasn't it?

Look around there is love all around you.

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Love is your inner happyness, your best wishes for humanity, Your wanting the best for those you meet.

• Downvote 1

Love is a feeling of butterflies when someone mentions them, love is not seeing anyone else but them, always trying, but never feeling good enough. Love makes your desire to be with them almost unbearable. Love is accepting each other's mistakes, and learning to get past them. Love is, as it's always been, forever, and a very long time that is.

To be serious I agree with everyone above

there many. Meanings to this. 4 letter. Word

but I guess it is what. It is half or whole pain or pleasure.

Sad or happy. There r different types. Love is precious thing

just be lucky u experience it cause. Some r so blind they don't feel or understand

this feeling...

Guest Moon_Panda

love is a connection. two people for a connection noone else can break, noone could change you're mind if you love someone. and it can only be destroyed by the peopel who are in love. and you give a piece of yourself to eachother and hope and trust the persone you love not to throw that piece of you away.

love is a connection. two people for a connection noone else can break, noone could change you're mind if you love someone. and it can only be destroyed by the peopel who are in love. and you give a piece of yourself to eachother and hope and trust the persone you love not to throw that piece of you away.

So if you keep hooking up you end up pieceless? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry that makes no sence at all.

Everyone has a differnt opinion i guess. :)

• 4 months later...

Everyone has their own version of what "love" is.  People need to know there is a difference of loving someone and being in love. Too many people confuse that, Its not just about who shows you attention or who you admire. Its a never ending learning experience. In the end its really about who makes you happy as well as making the other . I find so many couples turn lust into emotion rather than the other way around.  I used to ask myself if someone could love just one thing about someone to be happy or if it's a bunch of little things. I found the answer for myself.  Just keep in mind, Generally the easier it was for you to get into a relationship, it'll be just that easy for it to end, and those desperatley looking for a relationship are the ones who are more likley to fail in one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sexual desire is lust. When you lust, it's not love. 

I guess there's many kinds of love though, the one for your mother and father, sister and brother, the love you have for your lover, then the love for your friends, and the love you have for your pets.