Can guys and girls stay friends?

.Dark.

I wan a guy friend who will hug me BEFORE I cry...come up to me and want to talk about his problems before I get a chance to ask and who will play me songs on his guitar asking me "Do you think my crush would like this song" so I can tell him I love it ♥ post-20163-0-05010600-1359343833_thumb.jpeg

Its easy, just talk to them like a friend. Not trying to flirt with them. The only guys I know well are my friends, but I don't expect them to hug me when I'm crying and do all this affectionate friendship. Thats a little fantasy, yes male friends will try to comfort you. But thats a bit boyfriend/girlfriend. 

Guest Moon_Panda

i have tons of girl friends. but they see me more as a big brother then a potential romantic interest, because i'm very protective of all of them.

• 5 months later...

They can cuz i get along more with guys then i do with most girls...girls hate that im open minded, defend everyone and see every point of view -___-

You're not very open minded if you're making wild generalisations about your own gender, talk about some weird sort of self loathing. You are a girl, acting as if you're better than all the 'other girls' is pathetic. 

here this will say exactly what I'm thinking