What does love mean to you and how meaningful?

Metules

Love to me means honesty and passion. The ability to talk about anything and understand sides. To be able to laugh and cry together. Love to me is inside jokes that never get old. Fights over stupid things and then making up over another stupid thing. Love to me is long nights playing games and eating cookies.

Love is fun

Love is memories

Love is enjoyment of another persons existence

Love is Love

post-20163-0-43026400-1359677451_thumb.jpg

Love to me means honesty and passion. The ability to talk about anything and understand sides. To be able to laugh and cry together. Love to me is inside jokes that never get old. Fights over stupid things and then making up over another stupid thing. Love to me is long nights playing games and eating cookies.

Love is fun

Love is memories

Love is enjoyment of another persons existence

Love is Love

attachicon.gifwhere your heart is.jpg

O.O that sounds... really nice ....

Love is when you're fervently attracted to someone, when you want them and you want their happiness and you'd do anything to see them smile. It's when you get butterflies in your tummy and your face burns with embarrassment when you realize you sound stupid while talking to that special someone. It's also doing the weirdest and craziest stuff for that one person. Most of all, in my opinion true love is unconditional and selfless.

Love is when you're fervently attracted to someone, when you want them and you want their happiness and you'd do anything to see them smile. It's when you get butterflies in your tummy and your face burns with embarrassment when you realize you sound stupid while talking to that special someone. It's also doing the weirdest and craziest stuff for that one person. Most of all, in my opinion true love is unconditional and selfless.

So cute. I read that and it reminded me of like a middle school infatuation.

Guest Moon_Panda

Love is the best thing u can have when your hurt but you only know true love when you meet that one persone that hurts you cus after him cums the one that makes you smile when you don't whant to makes u feal weird stuff in ur belly when see him when ur not with him or her u think what's he doin idk just is the best n know who ur true love is when you wood do any thing for her or him just to make them happy .

Love...i think has two meanings...love can be the best thing in the world and the worst thing...love i think is the strongest emotion humanity is capable of feeling...love hurts but it can also heal...love can make you or break you...love can make the pain in your world go away or it can BE the pain in your life...you either hate love or welcome it into your life...it all depends on what youve been through and what you believe when it comes down to love and loving someone...