Hello.. i need a little help with my hairs.

NoName01

Hello all.... im new here and i created profile here maybe why, because i need a little help with my hair...

few mouths i had long" hair (i wrote long" because hairs didnt touched my arms so they wasnt really long) and i went to hairdresser and he has done something what i wanted but now im thinking about ot change a little bit my hair style to more emo but i dont know what type will be good for me.... so i pls for help.

what can i do with this what i have? need i longer hair? 

i dont wanna have red or blue hair i can change color to black.

PS: im sorry for quality and my not perfect english :)

post-26015-0-82069200-1359737981_thumb.jpg

Yeah, you should let it grow...

I saw the picture n yeah i think it should be shorter than how u had it in the picture...

TY!!! xD this hair on photo had about one year and I felt sorry for them when i went to hairdresser and if i had to wait next year... no more! ^^

Do you have any ideas for future haircut? something what will be match to my face...

It's a good cut, I'd suggest keeping it layered and maybe styling it with some wax to give it more volume

hm...sounds great but can you give any photos with example? :)

Excuse the stupid picture, but

tumblr_m9fcbfECNS1re1ocao1_400.jpg

He's got lots of short layers, and he's probably washed, blowdryed and straightened his hair and hairspray. lots of hairspry. But yeah.

In the picture your hair looks kind of flat, I would suggest adding more layers to increase the volume, also it's typically 'emo' 

A simple way to do that, would be to blowdry your hair with your head upside down, rub some wax into your hands and kind of just tousle your hair for the bedhead look.

• 2 weeks later...