Cookies

xxemogirl

Guest Moon_Panda

whats not to like about them, theyr deliciouse, especially the choclate-chip kind.

but i think it's meant as a joke. i mean i like cookis but i often just joke around with it. something like - 

my friend '' dude, i'm hungry ''

me '' yeah, i could realy go for a cookie right about now ''

• 2 weeks later...
.but i think it's meant as a joke. i mean i like cookis but i often just joke around with it. something like - my friend '' dude, i'm hungry ''me '' yeah, i could realy go for a cookie right about now ''

I think thats what it is, its like a joke cuz whenever me and my friends talk about cookies its either a joke or....we REALLY want cookies xD

The amount of dumbassery in this thread is outstanding, you all should give yourselves a well-deserved standing ovation. 

And maybe hit yourselves in the face with a load of common sense, provided you all know what that is. Can't pretend too much, aye.

• 2 weeks later...

cookies are like yummy n awsumness and they should be eaten by all human beings xD

The amount of dumbassery in this thread is outstanding, you all should give yourselves a well-deserved standing ovation. 

And maybe hit yourselves in the face with a load of common sense, provided you all know what that is. Can't pretend too much, aye.

and what the hell is up your ass? who gives a shit bout what people put on here unless its racist etc.  (then its bad) but for fucks sake its just about cookies. No need to be all weird about it just cuz we're being silly and joking around.

We're just having fun talking bout cookies n being stupid...no need to say that we're a bunch of dumb asses that need some common sense.